Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couldn't you drop more than 1 item in the growganoth maw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UkyoKuonji
    replied
    Originally posted by GrowH View Post

Pretty sure that's bullshit. The extra items are wasted.
    Wdym by bullshit. Have you read the bulletin board in Growganoth? Sacrificing items in a stack will get you a better rewards.

Leave a comment:

• Jedaki
    commented on 's reply
    Wrong. Depends if it has a special item that is given when it's dropped. Fuel Packs have a rarity but gives ecto packs thus you can drop 200 at a time.

• roqn
    replied
    You can drop multiple items; however, it will only yield one (1) item and you'll get a rarer prize compared to dropping only one (1) item.

Leave a comment:

• Wyvern101
    replied

Nope, sacrificing more than one item of a single rarity definitely increases the chance of getting a rare item. I've sacrificed trouts one by one and have gotten far worse rewards than when I sacrificed them two at a time.

Leave a comment:

• Sumotravis30
    replied

Yea. If I recall right, it's also intended.

Leave a comment:

• GrowH
    replied
    Originally posted by Wyvern101 View Post
    if you drop one throwing trout in the maw then you have a chance to get one of the rarity 100+ items and anything under that. If you drop 2 at once, you have a much higher chance to receive something better, like a cape tatter or a growmoji ghost.

Leave a comment:

• Yugii
    replied
    You can only drop items without rarity in stacks. As for items with rarity you have to go one by one.

Leave a comment:

• Wyvern101
    replied
    Only if that item has a dark conversion version of itself. For example, if you drop 200 harvesters you will get 200 harvesters of sorrow back.

If the item doesn't have a dark conversion of itself, dropping more than one gives you a higher chance of receiving an item near its rarity. For example, if you drop one throwing trout in the maw then you have a chance to get one of the rarity 100+ items and anything under that. If you drop 2 at once, you have a much higher chance to receive something better, like a cape tatter or a growmoji ghost.

Leave a comment:

• Crunchyy
    replied
    Oofie

Thats only for items that have a guaranteed drop (ex. Angels guranteed to give devi frags)

Leave a comment:

• Couldn't you drop more than 1 item in the growganoth maw?

I swear i remember reading somewhere that you could drop more than a single item in the maw at once and get more than 1 prize, but when i dropped 60 skull wallpapers at once i just got 1 cape tatter
Working...
X