Need Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Guide

Guys I lost all my net worth And I need some kind of guide For profiting Because I really see that Many people right now i have met Became pro in single week Any tips ?
    I Hate Growganoth I Like growch

Recently Changed Account to Dtotrident

I dont know what to say anymore.

- Farming? "No I dont want to farm anymore, Im bored." ... I used to farm the whole day just to earn some world locks. People getting spoiled smh. Dont make me mention you dont have to buy farmables as you got BFG worlds.
    - Investing? "No I want to get rich quick"
    - Buying and selling? "Not enough profit" "I can get scammed" ... yeah you have to risk if you want to get rich rich.
    - Mass production? "Where do I start?" "I am too lazy to farm all those seeds by myself" - World called MASS will help you out a lot.
    - Do services for people? Recommending HartAmara, as she is trusted. (planting,harvesting ...)
    -Clear worlds and sell them? "More blocks to break?"

These are some of the ways you can start. Sure there are others, I just find these the easiest and most efficient.

No hard feelings, its just so many people trying to get rich really quick but they dont want to work for it. Hope you still find this useful.

This game feels like a job.
    Quitted, but you might see me post on forums sometimes

Comment

Sell surgical packs buy them for cheap and copy some other shops like "CHEAPENT"

Comment

Originally posted by BLuetootH View Post
      Guys I lost all my net worth
      Let me guess, Dark King's Offerings?

Comment

Just do Geiger Hunting while farming (use a shoulder cannon or the Reanimated howly hat) or mass produce or buy surg packs
        Last edited by GODAPOLLYON; 10-25-2020, 12:41 PM.
        IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
        I love reading, and I love myself

Click me:

Comment

Originally posted by Phyzz View Post
          Let me guess, Dark King's Offerings?
          Well

Ya....

Comment

Originally posted by funguy64 View Post
            I dont know what to say anymore.

- Farming? "No I dont want to farm anymore, Im bored." ... I used to farm the whole day just to earn some world locks. People getting spoiled smh. Dont make me mention you dont have to buy farmables as you got BFG worlds.
            - Investing? "No I want to get rich quick"
            - Buying and selling? "Not enough profit" "I can get scammed" ... yeah you have to risk if you want to get rich rich.
            - Mass production? "Where do I start?" "I am too lazy to farm all those seeds by myself" - World called MASS will help you out a lot.
            - Do services for people? Recommending HartAmara, as she is trusted. (planting,harvesting ...)
            -Clear worlds and sell them? "More blocks to break?"

These are some of the ways you can start. Sure there are others, I just find these the easiest and most efficient.

No hard feelings, its just so many people trying to get rich really quick but they dont want to work for it. Hope you still find this useful.
            Thx For the Tips funguy64

Comment

Originally posted by GODAPOLLYON View Post
              Just do Geiger Hunting while farming (use a shoulde cannon or the Reanimated howly hat) or mass produce or buy surg packs
              Yea I think it’s effecient

Comment

Originally posted by Boteto View Post
                Sell surgical packs buy them for cheap and copy some other shops like "CHEAPENT"
                I’ll try it soon thanks for the tip Boteto

Comment

For some tips from me.
                  Without modal: bfg
                  With a little modal: buy lgrid farm with optional reanimated Howly hat (13-20 now there is a new item drop from sacrificing Howly hat / Chance from dko) + geiger idk about your luck maybe got geiger charger
                  Use gems (after Halloween ends) = sell a pristine / gala pack because of the possible rise to clash possible.
                  Storing gems to sell pristines
                  Mass: optional lower modal you can check in world mass, recipe, Wiki for recipe you can mass bed, portcullis for a low modal
                  Invest profit (Not sure for this) = try to do some profit tips buying cheap selling expensive Note (I always fail about investing in items
                  ok work if using pc to remove emoji from signature but why from phone not work.

Comment

• RIDWANNSGT
                    RIDWANNSGT commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Rip keyboard

Originally posted by BLuetootH View Post
                  Guys I lost all my net worth And I need some kind of guide For profiting Because I really see that Many people right now i have met Became pro in single week Any tips ?
                  Would suggest using geiger counter because it's cheap, it has various prizes with different price points. Depends on luck tho, but it's fast to recharge.
                  Another thing you could do is buy stuff for cheap and selling them for higher.
                  Start a vending shop isn't recommended as competition for vending shops are getting more and more competitive.
                  Farming is the most common way to "profit" in a way.
                  My IGN : Zenesys
                  My Instagram : Zenesys_Gt
                  My Job : Composer / Music Maker

Owner of ZENESONG / COMPOSERS

Guild Leader of COMPOSERS

Comment

farm lgrids then buy surg packs with the gems and resell them. people buy surg packs 6.7-6.8 each. id recommend selling the surg packs in multiples of 10 as dealing with decimals is complicated. u can either start saving for ancestral tesseract of dimensions, buddy block head and dreamcatcher staff or just buy science station worlds and make fuel packs. only do the first one if you're planning to mass produce right away as i dont recommend massing without buffs at all. id rather do the 2nd one and buy more science station worlds because it's lazy work and still brings wls albeit in a slower pace
                    disc: irp_o#7242
                    ign: Pressproof
                    profile picture by me

Comment

Thx guys I’m improving Got 30Wls from the first day Wishing to get more

Comment

I highly recommend Item Buying & Selling. I've made about 10 Diamond Locks only in 3 weeks with this method. It's nowhere near efficient as doing BFGs all day, but it still works.
                        (Note: I am going to write a full guide on this as i've invented my own method and i've also got plenty of ways to turn the tables if i'm in a bad position.)

Alright, so initially, to get Fast and Easy World Locks (in order to start off) you initially might want to go to a BFG and farm until you have something like 18.000 - 20.000 gems. Now, hear me out, I know it sounds very lame and boring but this is the key factor if you really want to get a smooth start off.

After you get the 18 - 20 thousand gems, buy World Locks and mass clouds. Now, i specificly said clouds as it has some hidden treasures that was once abused a long time ago.
                        Clouds are that one block that is mostly used by Midrange not too-welth-full players for; Worlds, Designing, Profit, Mass, Farming and much more. It is widely known for it's texture though, don't get me wrong these stuff aren't the reason that i specificly said clouds. Clouds are very easy to mass and can get you up to 5 Diamond Locks if you keep on farming Dreamstone and Cloudstone.

Now, the procedure starts with;
                        • Gathering the seeds and literally rushing to Cloudstone as it is quite easy to mass it from literal zero.
                        -This can be tricky at the beginning but don't worry, it will work out just as fine.

• Getting ready for making Dreamstone by mixing Bed + Cloudstone
                        -Just like Cloudstone, Dreamstone is very easy to make. You'll only need some Bed Seeds and you're ready to go.

• Doing the same steps until you have a solid amount of 300 Dreamstone + 300 Cloudstone Seeds.
                        -By doing this, as i've said, you can get up to 5 Diamond Locks just by selling Clouds.

• Splicing the seeds and making Clouds Trees.
                        -Here is the last step for the smoothest start of a big journey. Clouds Trees take some time to be fully grown but, the reward is worth waiting.

• Harvesting the Clouds and selling them for a reasonable price.
                        -Now, there can be a lot of people spamming to sell their Clouds blocks. But don't worry, there is a big category of worlds to choose from where you can safely sell your clouds. Well, about the price. I've sold about 400 Clouds for 11 per World Lock 2 months ago. I believe that it is floating around the same price so it won't be a big deal when it comes to pricing. Although, don't forget to put all of them in a vending machine. Otherwise people would only buy a stack (200) and go on to other sellers thinking that your stock was only 200 blocks. Trust me this can make you wait for ages.

• Counting the profit
                        -You can profit as much as you want if you put in the time and effort. Although, don't do this method more than twice. Because you'll lose both patience and supply as the percentage of supplies being unsuccessfull / unfarmable is very high on Clouds and can cause you to spend more than you should. For ex: You can run out of Bed Seeds and you might have to start from the literal zero once again. And that, that my friend is called a "real bad situation".

Now, let's say you've made your profit and all that stuff, now you are looking forward to profit even more! Well, there is this magical, mysterious, mystic, mythical item called "Raven's Wings". Yes! You've read it right, Raven's Wings is a real deal breaker on Buying & Selling. It has a stable-unstable price point going between 40 - 60 World Locks, it is VERY POPULAR and it's that one item where Midrange and High Class Growtopians buy and use on a daliy basis.

Now, if you even have a pinch of economic intelligence then you can take advantage of other players by buying REAL CHEAP and SELLING not so real expensive. I was buying 1 Raven's Wing for about 34 - 38 World Locks each, and selling 1 Raven's Wing for atleast a (not-so) whopping 43 World Locks each.

If you do this for about 10 times, you would have atleast 50 World Locks SOLID PROFIT. And oh boy, that is just the start.

After you buy and sell some weird birb's wings that look like they are made out of some weird black metal, you might want to move onto some Invisible Energies.

And those Invisible Energies are called Auras in Growtopia (I still don't know the meaning of it please help.)

Now, it's very risky on the Aura Economy nowadays as it's not really a trend anymore and as between Low Class and Midrange players have access to it as their prices dropped, it's not really worth buying TONS of it. But if you are looking for some quickie World Locks, give it a shot, wont'cha?

After that, you can just go to SEEDS or BUYGHC and hunt for cheap, trendy and fabulous items that buyers might like. It is what it is after all.

I know it's a VERY LONG reply but this is just a quote on quote "trailer" to my actual guide. There is still TONS of stuff that i'd like to address but i just don't seem to have enough time. I hope this short-quickie-guide thing helped you. One last thing before i go though, if you really want to profit and be able to buy anything, use anything you'd like at any given time, then you have to be brave and just go for it no matter what. If you are in a bad situation, for example if you are broke, you might want to try from the beginning or try to do atleast something with the ones that is left on your hand.

Don't'chu forget to harvest those good ol' World Lock trees mate, they a' waitin' fo'you to pick'em up!

Anyways, have a great day / night, I still have 36.000 more XP to grind. See you guys soon.
                        ixao

Comment

Originally posted by ixao View Post
                          I highly recommend Item Buying & Selling. I've made about 10 Diamond Locks only in 3 weeks with this method. It's nowhere near efficient as doing BFGs all day, but it still works.
                          (Note: I am going to write a full guide on this as i've invented my own method and i've also got plenty of ways to turn the tables if i'm in a bad position.)

Alright, so initially, to get Fast and Easy World Locks (in order to start off) you initially might want to go to a BFG and farm until you have something like 18.000 - 20.000 gems. Now, hear me out, I know it sounds very lame and boring but this is the key factor if you really want to get a smooth start off.

After you get the 18 - 20 thousand gems, buy World Locks and mass clouds. Now, i specificly said clouds as it has some hidden treasures that was once abused a long time ago.
                          Clouds are that one block that is mostly used by Midrange not too-welth-full players for; Worlds, Designing, Profit, Mass, Farming and much more. It is widely known for it's texture though, don't get me wrong these stuff aren't the reason that i specificly said clouds. Clouds are very easy to mass and can get you up to 5 Diamond Locks if you keep on farming Dreamstone and Cloudstone.

Now, the procedure starts with;
                          • Gathering the seeds and literally rushing to Cloudstone as it is quite easy to mass it from literal zero.
                          -This can be tricky at the beginning but don't worry, it will work out just as fine.

• Getting ready for making Dreamstone by mixing Bed + Cloudstone
                          -Just like Cloudstone, Dreamstone is very easy to make. You'll only need some Bed Seeds and you're ready to go.

• Doing the same steps until you have a solid amount of 300 Dreamstone + 300 Cloudstone Seeds.
                          -By doing this, as i've said, you can get up to 5 Diamond Locks just by selling Clouds.

• Splicing the seeds and making Clouds Trees.
                          -Here is the last step for the smoothest start of a big journey. Clouds Trees take some time to be fully grown but, the reward is worth waiting.

• Harvesting the Clouds and selling them for a reasonable price.
                          -Now, there can be a lot of people spamming to sell their Clouds blocks. But don't worry, there is a big category of worlds to choose from where you can safely sell your clouds. Well, about the price. I've sold about 400 Clouds for 11 per World Lock 2 months ago. I believe that it is floating around the same price so it won't be a big deal when it comes to pricing. Although, don't forget to put all of them in a vending machine. Otherwise people would only buy a stack (200) and go on to other sellers thinking that your stock was only 200 blocks. Trust me this can make you wait for ages.

• Counting the profit
                          -You can profit as much as you want if you put in the time and effort. Although, don't do this method more than twice. Because you'll lose both patience and supply as the percentage of supplies being unsuccessfull / unfarmable is very high on Clouds and can cause you to spend more than you should. For ex: You can run out of Bed Seeds and you might have to start from the literal zero once again. And that, that my friend is called a "real bad situation".

Now, let's say you've made your profit and all that stuff, now you are looking forward to profit even more! Well, there is this magical, mysterious, mystic, mythical item called "Raven's Wings". Yes! You've read it right, Raven's Wings is a real deal breaker on Buying & Selling. It has a stable-unstable price point going between 40 - 60 World Locks, it is VERY POPULAR and it's that one item where Midrange and High Class Growtopians buy and use on a daliy basis.

Now, if you even have a pinch of economic intelligence then you can take advantage of other players by buying REAL CHEAP and SELLING not so real expensive. I was buying 1 Raven's Wing for about 34 - 38 World Locks each, and selling 1 Raven's Wing for atleast a (not-so) whopping 43 World Locks each.

If you do this for about 10 times, you would have atleast 50 World Locks SOLID PROFIT. And oh boy, that is just the start.

After you buy and sell some weird birb's wings that look like they are made out of some weird black metal, you might want to move onto some Invisible Energies.

And those Invisible Energies are called Auras in Growtopia (I still don't know the meaning of it please help.)

Now, it's very risky on the Aura Economy nowadays as it's not really a trend anymore and as between Low Class and Midrange players have access to it as their prices dropped, it's not really worth buying TONS of it. But if you are looking for some quickie World Locks, give it a shot, wont'cha?

After that, you can just go to SEEDS or BUYGHC and hunt for cheap, trendy and fabulous items that buyers might like. It is what it is after all.

I know it's a VERY LONG reply but this is just a quote on quote "trailer" to my actual guide. There is still TONS of stuff that i'd like to address but i just don't seem to have enough time. I hope this short-quickie-guide thing helped you. One last thing before i go though, if you really want to profit and be able to buy anything, use anything you'd like at any given time, then you have to be brave and just go for it no matter what. If you are in a bad situation, for example if you are broke, you might want to try from the beginning or try to do atleast something with the ones that is left on your hand.

Don't'chu forget to harvest those good ol' World Lock trees mate, they a' waitin' fo'you to pick'em up!

Anyways, have a great day / night, I still have 36.000 more XP to grind. See you guys soon.
                          woah nice guide man seems good ima try it ofc

Comment

Working...
                          X