Bumps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bumps

Does anyone know the minimum time limit between bumps? If you could tell me that would be great. If there isnt one could you tell me a recomended time so i dont get marked for postfarming.
    i'm a peasent. if im selling anything it will be in proshopping unless otherwise stated.

You should only do it once a day on each thread.
    IGN: Snuggy
    Instagram: Snuggeh
    Level: 94
    Hours: 4765

Comment

All i know is the time difference for every post is 30 seconds, means you can post bump every 30 seconds

Comment

• Snuggyy
        Snuggyy commented
        Editing a comment
        What? That's false information. The cooldown is to prevent people from spamming on all posts. Bumping every 30 seconds is considered spamming, and it's against the rules.

• Gideonpogi23
        Gideonpogi23 commented
        Editing a comment
        I know haha what ionly means you can post anything for every 30 seconds exceot posting the same Post

Snuggyy Why you always gotta respond to everyone so quick. Everyday when I wake up I check forums and there are some questions that I would love to answear but you already answear them so I cant do nothing but "Yeah I agree with Snuggyy" lol. Thats why I have decided to move myself to "Suggestion box" since there everyone can express their own opinion therefore it does not matter when I respond lol.
      Got nothing but love for you lol <3 Keep doing that.

As I said ... I agree with Snuggyy you should only bump your post 1x per day.
      This game feels like a job.
      Quitted, but you might see me post on forums sometimes

Comment

Thanks all
        i'm a peasent. if im selling anything it will be in proshopping unless otherwise stated.

Comment

Working...
        X