how to do crime?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to do crime?

welp, my biweekly and carnival quest both have the same quest, defeating 7 villains. what cards should i buy and what is the easiest villain to defeat?
    Just a noob that doesn't know how to invest.
    IGN: Pilemon
    Goals: Build a Dirt Block (1/1)
    Lock a World with a World Lock (1/1)
    Break 10 Dirt Blocks (10/10)

Originally posted by Pilemon View Post
    welp, my biweekly and carnival quest both have the same quest, defeating 7 villains. what cards should i buy and what is the easiest villain to defeat?
    They're all easy, Just go find a youtube tutorial and follow the exact steps.

Comment

https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Guide:Villains

Here is what I would do: I'll spawn in my villain and punch it to see what villain I have to defeat. My villain is Firebug. I go back onto the wiki, find Firebug, and buy all the cards needed to defeat him (Any 2 ice cards that deal damage). I follow the steps to kill him, then I continue over to the next villain.
      IGN: Snuggy
      Instagram: Snuggeh
      Level: 94
      Hours: 4765

Comment

Originally posted by Proxy View Post

They're all easy, Just go find a youtube tutorial and follow the exact steps.
        Instructions unclear, comited mass shooting on a prestigious highschool and got sentenced to life in prison.
        IGN: MadMewMew

Discord: Gey phemus#6243
        IG: madmewmew_gt

Comment

• ixao
          ixao commented
          Editing a comment
          "not going to lie they got us in the first half"

• Proxy
          Proxy commented
          Editing a comment
          commited*

Originally posted by Kfbun View Post

Instructions unclear, comited mass shooting on a prestigious highschool and got sentenced to life in prison.
        now that im backreading my post, the title i made is kinda dark and funny at the same time lmao ๐Ÿ˜‚

Comment

• ixao
          ixao commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree lmao. I thought you wanted to get banned or something.

btw thanks for the info, i mean its a bit pointless that i could just watch on youtube, but i have a limited data plan. imma just gonna learn on gt wiki

Comment

VILLAINS101 if you dont want to watch in Youtube or CRIMEACADEMY
          โ€‹โ€‹Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Here the easiest villain you could defeat
            Big bertha - Weakness Fire Element (recommended build Overheat, Heat Vision and 3 random cards) (spam Overheat and Heat Vision until u win)

Jimmy snow - Weakness Lightning Element (recommended build Overcharge, Shocking Fist and 3 random cards) ( spam Overcharge and Shocking Fist until u win)

Shockinator - Weakness Muscle Element (recommended build Super Strength, Enrage and 3 random cards) (spam Super Strength and Enrage until u win)

The fire bug - Weakness Ice Element ( recommended build Ice Shards, Puddle and 3 random cards) (spam Ice shards and Puddle until u win)

Let me tell you something. Guide in fandom and other worlds are bs. Especially the guides for super villains and mastermind villian. Try not follow the guide and make your own decks

Comment

had me in the first half, not gonna lie

็œŸใฎๅนธ็ฆใ‚’้”ๆˆ.

Comment

• ixao
                ixao commented
                Editing a comment
                Same hahaha!

rob a ban- oh nvm

Refer to the Growtopia Wiki.
              BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Under no circumstances refer to the growtopia wiki,they are bs and ESPECIALLY NOT the BUYCRIME guide.Heres how to fight some of them

Firebug-any 2 ice cards,one must deal damage

Big Bertha-Any 2 fire cards,one must deal damage

The Shockinator-Any 2 muscle cards,one must deal damage

Jimmy Snow-Any 2 ice cards,one must deal damage

The ones above gives you a 100% win rate,however the next ones cant give you an100% win rate as the element of the cards cant be predicted

Kat 5-Spam lightning

Proffesor Pummel-Spam frost breath,frozen mirror

Generic Thug #18-Spam muscle cards with the exception of crush

Dragon hand-Swich between frozen mirror,crush,megawatt pulse and super speed.Open with mirror then use super speed.If he uses a lightning cards use crush.If he uses a fire cards use frozen mirror.Rinse repeat.(Note:if hes at 2 health and you are at 3+ then just use megawatt pulse as there is a 100% chance it will go through and kill him.However you need to have 3+health in case he uses his own megawatt pulse.).

Z everett koop-Open with frost breath if he counters it use super speed if he doesnt use super speed anyways.Now if he uses gvirus use a flame on,if he uses ice barrier or ice shards use megawatt pulse,if he uses shocking fist use crush.RInse repeat.

Ms terry-Open with frost breath then frozen mirror if she uses a fire card then repeat this step a few more times to see which she has.If she keeps using the same one then she only has that.If she has 3 or more fire cards just spam frost breath frozen mirror.If she has 1 use super speed after the mirror and counter the next card then frost breath frozen mirror.If she doesnt have any fire cards do the steps for 1 fire card but without frost breath frozen mirror.If she has 2 follow the steps for 1,hiwever your cards may be countered.(Note Ms terry's cards are always randomized)

Devil Ham-Open with frost breath then frozen mirror.After that use a super speed and counter the next card.Rinse repeat

Almighty seth-I dont have any advice for this one.He is the second hardest villian imo.The only thing i can tell you is if he uses thunderstorm he is pretty much guaranteed to use a fire card next.

H.R Geiger-No advice for this one

El peligro-Spam frost breath frozen mirror

Pine-Fresh- Spam muscle cards

The Harvester- Use frost breath then follow with frozen mirror after that use super speed and counter the next card.Rinse repeat.

bunny Barko-Open with super speed counter the next card then use ice or muscle cards (except crush) until you can use super speed again.Rinse repeat.(However if he uses egg shield you have to use megawatt pulse asap)

Paddy o malice-No advice,havent fought him enough

Thats all the villains you can fight and guides for them.However i dont recommend following this guide,or any other guide.Learn how the cards are used and their effects.Then learn your opponents cards and how to counter those cards.You will make a strategy overtime from experience.(However for big bertha,the firebug,the shockinator and jimmy snow just follow the guide.Its a 100% win rate for those villians if you follow the steps i gave you)

Hope this helps.

Comment

• Pilemon
                  Pilemon commented
                  Editing a comment
                  bro, this helps me really much, thanks for the effort ๐Ÿ’ฏ
              Working...
              X