SSP gone wrong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSP gone wrong

How do you guys profit with ssp shop? Every restock i make, i lose 2 dls. )) My shop has links and people come and go. Price is a bit cheaper than others.

I never had any experience as a ssp owner before..

All I can say that you might buying packs for an expensive prices or you might selling the seeds too cheap.. Try selling it for an average prices...

Had a friend that owned ssp world splice ​​his unsold seeds to make useful items like Antidote.

Comment

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
      I never had any experience as a ssp owner before..

All I can say that you might buying packs for an expensive prices or you might selling the seeds too cheap.. Try selling it for an average prices...

Had a friend that owned ssp world splice ​​his unsold seeds to make useful items like Antidote.

thanks for sharing this!

Comment

i think maybe buy packs cheaper and sell more expensive. as an ssp shop owner myself, i have bought many links from famous worlds and set my prices to expensive, then after I came back for a week, it is mostly sold and got 3-4 dls profit. ( i restocked 30k tho)
        Just a noob that doesn't know how to invest.
        IGN: Pilemon
        Goals: Build a Dirt Block (1/1)
        Lock a World with a World Lock (1/1)
        Break 10 Dirt Blocks (10/10)

Comment

• Feigenn
          Feigenn commented
          Editing a comment
          I have around 8 links. I think its okay?? To uhh sell average. Btw, how many times u sb?

• Pilemon
          Pilemon commented
          Editing a comment
          umm, i only sb after restock. then i leave my ssp shop for a week with 2 links then baam. 70% sold. idk i think im just lucky that its almost sold out

• Feigenn
          Feigenn commented
          Editing a comment
          Yea, and the name of your shop is 3 letters. My shop has 2 syllables. Thanks for the info!

waht u ssp wrodl
        if chaep sed i buy sum for role kuest
        BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Working...
        X