Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a long time player that has taken a break. What are the best ways to profit now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a long time player that has taken a break. What are the best ways to profit now?

Hello. I started playing Growtopia on January 15th 2013, and have had a blast. I took a long break (nearly 1.5 years) to focus on some other stuff, but I want to get back into the game. Here's my deal. I have 1 DL in my inventory right now, and 10 DLs in items that I can sell. I also have about 60 DLs total, that I could get within a week. What are the best profit methods at each level? Preferably something that can be done without having to be online constantly. I still have work and school everyday, so I don't have a ton of free time. I'm a little out of touch with the game, but I've done massing, vend shops, fishing, farming, and many other profit methods.

Price Points:

1DL

10DLs

60DLs

Thanks to anyone that can offer help, and hello to anyone that remembers me!
    IGN : 50AXE
    Goals:
    100 Dls (10/100)
    Focused Eyes (93/100)
    5 LGrid Worlds (3/5)
    Start a YouTube channel (0/1)

If you need anything, just ask.

I haven't played in almost 1.5 years, but I have been active in the community. Just to clarify.
    Goals:
    100 Dls (10/100)
    Focused Eyes (93/100)
    5 LGrid Worlds (3/5)

Comment

Hey,

You can check out YouTube for detailed guides on how to profit, or you can make a quick research on the forums for helpful information regarding profiting. There has been a lot of changes since 2014 and those changes made profiting much more easier. For a better understanding though, I suggest you to check out new methods on profiting and learning them a bit then trying the ones that you've liked yourself. This way, you can be more precise on what you are doing, thus making the success rate higher. Oh and, welcome back!

Hope you have a great day!
      ixao

Comment

Hey the best profit now is still to Farm, having high farmer roles. Open a bfg, it it's the foundation of most of us.

And invest event items, buy pristine for gems and sell rate 5k/4 or wait for events. Farm startopia roles. There's alot of things you can do. If you want a specific domain please tell me and I'll try to guide you on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jday View Post
          Hey the best profit now is still to Farm, having high farmer roles. Open a bfg, it it's the foundation of most of us.

And invest event items, buy pristine for gems and sell rate 5k/4 or wait for events. Farm startopia roles. There's alot of things you can do. If you want a specific domain please tell me and I'll try to guide you on it.
          Thanks for the help! im trying to avoid farming for now, because I don't have a ton of time to farm as much as I would want. in the past I was pretty successful with both Crime and Surgery shops, as well as Geiger. Are either of those still good methods?
          Goals:
          100 Dls (10/100)
          Focused Eyes (93/100)
          5 LGrid Worlds (3/5)

Comment

• fixulater
            fixulater commented
            Editing a comment
            Sugery shops are still profitable,the packs rose to 6.8-7wls each,however it is quite difficult to sell those tools as there are tons of spammer in buysurg/buysurgs to compete with.Good luck on ur journey!

Geiger has very good profit if you have chargers. You can also try a tackle or science station farm. I have a station world but I don't farm it everyday.
          My channel : Alper04
          In-game name : TsarBlyatinum

Goals:
          * Focused eyes (Done!)
          * Get zeus (6/7)
          * Get caged ldrag (6/30)

Comment

What will people want? They will want to get goblin. You can buy red chems now 2000/1 and sell 500-1000 on winter.

What people will want? Wolf whistles to gamble for snow leopard tail (30+ dl). Buy 100 ww with 10 each now and sell 14 15 in winter.

What people will want? Bait so they can get tree decorations. You can buy a tackle farm and harvest it once every 2 day. You would normally get an x amount of wls from them. When winter you can sell those bait for x2 the wls. Save your baits for winter.

++ ICE!!

++ GEMS!!

Comment

trading buy+,2-4 lettered worlds or some random profitable worlds is one of the smartest and easiest way to get dls today i guess. i saw my friend getting like 5dls in an hour.
              ign: thiel
              discord: thiel4usgt#4108
              ig: thiel4us
              donate in thieldonate
              sry if mi bad english

Comment

Working...
              X