Have a question about buying event's items before that event started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a question about buying event's items before that event started

I saw some pros sb buying alot of winterfest items and winterfest hasn't started yet or other events many people just buying that event's items before event started i wanna know why?

Originally posted by Fishstew36 View Post
    I saw some pros sb buying alot of winterfest items and winterfest hasn't started yet or other events many people just buying that event's items before event started i wanna know why?
    like what items? Maybe if they want buy crackers, they buy them now, so they can start use them fast when event start. If you buy from store them when event start, then u waste little time and some other might get new item before you and lock buy+ world. But if you have those crackers already, then u start use them right after servers are back up, and u could get better chance to lock buy+ world. But idk... this was first think what pop up in my mind.

Comment

• Fishstew36
      Fishstew36 commented
      Editing a comment
      but what if they buy something that are not crackers

• QueenChloe
      QueenChloe commented
      Editing a comment
      Then maybe they prepare for new recipes? Imagine if some cool item needs 200 winter crowns and those crowns price goes super high cause of new recipe! Again... just guessing..

maybe they wanna build a wotd with winter theme
    Being Growtopian since August 9, 2017
    also known as smaradana and StaanLey

Comment

Working...
    X