• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump

Comment

bUmP.. Why can't devs just give a clear answer

Comment

Bump I don't see anything that should be keot secret here. So why can't the devs just give a clear answer.

Comment

Bump till I get an answer from the devs

Comment

After they added the Rift Cape back, when it CLEARLY said "2 DAYS ONLY!" I don't believe the Shadow Crown will be limited aswell

Comment

Id Think So Maybe It's Obtainable Again Next Black Friday There's A Chance.

Comment

Idk, thats why I want a CLEAR answer from them.

Comment

Still bumping

Comment

Bumpy bump

Comment

Bumpity bump

Comment

Bump till the answer is confirmed by a dev

Comment

Bump~ looks like mods/devs are inactive on forums? Hmm.. or this is something that should be kept secret.

Comment

Bump till a dev/op replies

Comment

• iHerthy
                              iHerthy commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Yepppp, and we (players) have our right to know. Since some of us literally spend the money on buying black boxes to get it.

• Danyl
                              Danyl commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Crunchyy well yeah it is indeed important in terms of investment. Not all people think the same way tho.

iHerthy I suggest you to delete this thread make a new thread with a better title that may caught Devs' attention. Update Discussion might be a better place for this kind of question.

Title Example: Will Shadow Crown be obtainable?

• iHerthy
                              iHerthy commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Okay I'll make another thread later

Bumpy bump

Comment

cannot believe this thread is still going on but i guess i somewhat understand your questioning attitude since the return of the rift cape
                              also

thought someone else would point this out but in the paragraph where you highlighted the word "limited", it states that
                              the boxes contain "Event Exclusive Items". From this, it is not hard for one to figure out that limited is another way of saying "Event Exclusive" without being repetitive.

Also logically, it wouldn't make sense for it to just not return next year. Items that will never return (such as the phoenix/neptune series, IOTMs, sub items) are always accompanied by a note or a clear indicator from the devs.
                              IGN: Factually
                              Check out BUYROLE (linked to FACTROLE) for all your role quest needs~

Comment

• MegaXavierGT
                                MegaXavierGT commented
                                Editing a comment
                                iHerthy It won't be a "second rift cape" since you it wasn't stated that these items will only be available for two days. Plus. when you payed money in t IAP for the black boxes, you weren't paying for the ITEMS, you were paying for the gacha. They're not going to tell you if the items will be returning or not because it would provide you with an unfair advantage as you'd have this info before everyone else and you'd be able to buy out all of the items. Plus, it's safe to assume that they WILL be returning. Make your own assumptions and risks and quit asking devs for info. You're insanely annoying.

• iHerthy
                                iHerthy commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Hm, I'm definitely not asking a dev to message me privately and only let me know about the crown is limited or not so I can buy them all. I'm asking them to tell me ON the forums and everyone, not just me, get to know whether it's limited or not. . Btw, if you're not interested on these kind of things/don't own or don't care about the item feel free to swipe away. I own these items so I want to know more about it, not just me actually, a lot more. There are non-forumers that want to know about this too.

• iMremerald
                                iMremerald commented
                                Editing a comment
                                iHerthy you seemed to have ignored everything else I said and i doubt that at least one of the devs didn't seen this yet. i also agree with what MegaXavierGT said and hope you stop with this thread
                            Working...
                            X