How to invest with 110 dls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to invest with 110 dls

I am looking forward to invest in TACKLE BOXES,but have any other better option? I will be appreciate all your suggestions.

Invest on mags and open free bfgs, but if u don't have time to open it, tackle is the best option rn
    Being Growtopian since August 9, 2017
    also known as Raadana and StaanLey

Comment

Originally posted by Staanley View Post
      Invest on mags and open free bfgs, but if u don't have time to open it, tackle is the best option rn
      Do as what this guy said
      IGN: GideonPogi
      YouTube: GideonPogi GT, Instagaram: GideonPogiGT
      Became A Growtopian Since May 13 2020
      Level: 63/125

I dont like Farming, if you see me farm, Than your unlucky

Comment

Originally posted by Staanley View Post
        Thanks for the suggestion,I think I will invest my dls in tackle boxes then.

Comment

Originally posted by WoshiDurt View Post

Thanks for the suggestion,I think I will invest my dls in tackle boxes then.
          don't, 110dls won't provide a good enough profit when it comes to tackles loll

Comment

Originally posted by Dzez View Post

don't, 110dls won't provide a good enough profit when it comes to tackles loll
            Then what do I invest?

Comment

• Dzez
              Dzez commented
              Editing a comment
              just keep trade profiting

Buy and sell rayman. Gotta study how the price fluctuates though and take advantage of it.

Comment

• ixao
              ixao commented
              Editing a comment
              This is actually smart

Originally posted by spotch View Post
            Buy and sell rayman. Gotta study how the price fluctuates though and take advantage of it.
            Any other suggestions cause I need some stable profit instead of trading items.

Comment

• Dzez
              Dzez commented
              Editing a comment
              Doing that might be risky, but it worked out for me

invest in obamacoin
            IGN= SuperDweeb

Not taking any ghost worlds for now, cant be bothered

Comment

Buy rayman, and wait.

Comment

Buy magplant, and do Free Bfg... If 10farms everyday u can get 200k gems and 30wls from seeds,
                IGN: GideonPogi
                YouTube: GideonPogi GT, Instagaram: GideonPogiGT
                Became A Growtopian Since May 13 2020
                Level: 63/125

I dont like Farming, if you see me farm, Than your unlucky

Comment

Originally posted by WoshiDurt View Post
                  I am looking forward to invest in TACKLE BOXES,but have any other better option? I will be appreciate all your suggestions.
                  If you are smart, you can buy some BUY+ worlds and profit more than tackle per day, but it will require lots of time to research worlds and negotiate prices. I think tackle is your best option if you want slow profit.
                  Arguing with a fool proves there are two

Comment

Tackles are very cheap as of now.
                    It is a good sideline if you have other way of profit. It's not a good idea investing all your wls on tackles tho. Also, bait is cheap now, so the profit is very low. For say you have 2000 tackles, which is worth around 70-72 DLS. The profit you will get per harvest/2days is around 28-35 wls.
                    ​​​​​​Free BFG is a better option but very time consuming. Lets say 1 farm takes around an hour to finish for worth 20k of gems or more depending on

Geiger Farming with multiple accounts is also good but only as a sideline profit. It's not stable profit since you only get white crystal by chance.

You can do Tackle, Free BFG & Geiger Farm at the same time if you have a enough budget and a good time management.

Buy and Sell is great way of profit but takes alot of guts and time in order to earn big.

Get Focused eye [Achieve]
                    Get at least 2600 station world [Achieve]
                    Get a popular parkour world [x]
                    Make my own parkour world [x]
                    Preserve 1000 Mystery Chemicals [Achieve]
                    Have trusted friends [more than 10 friends]
                    Get WOTD? []
                    Get at least 2000 Pure wls [900]
                    Have 4 farms of Chandelier [2/4]
                    IGN:Ceil
                    "Having Trusted is better than scamming friend to get items or wls."
                    "People Change"
                    I love making cutaways with the help of my friends

Comment

• Dzez
                      Dzez commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Keep in mind that you also need to sell the bait from tackles

• Danyl
                      Danyl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Dzez Obviously you have to sell the baits. Did you mean it takes time to sell baits.

Although u can hoard them until the stock is full and sell them at once so it will be less hassle. This way worked on me before. Or if you need quick was you can sell them everytime you harvest.

I would suggest tackles. Now hear me out first. Tackles, esp after winterfest, is super cheap. Bait price will always fluctuate. If you invest in tackles, the daily profit is pure profit already. On top of that, when you get bored, you can always sell your tackles for a higher price (cos tackles will slowly rise in price in Oct, prep for winterfest). This means you get daily profit, AND more profit from selling tackles afterwards
                    https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-server-for-gt
                    Check this idea out for a bug free GT! ^^

Comment

Working...
                    X