Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i get a lot of breakers in my bfg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i get a lot of breakers in my bfg?

i have 3 links and from tat links i can only get 2-3 players
    *i tried spamming in buybfg but whoa all of them are bots and only 10-15players are real
    i did try typing fast but my texts are getting covered very fast
    * i spammed in sbs is that evil? but only get 3-5 players

how do i get alot of breakers? i can barely finish i farm in 1 hour and 30min

thanks in advance guys

Edit:
    *i also tried bc,gc, and fc but only 1-3 came
    I started playing gt last August 23 2019
    I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
    Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
    Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
    Gaia:0/1
    Magplant:0/1
    Rayman:0/1
    Buy+ World:0/1
    Doodad: SOLD

BUY LINKS from well known worlds
    IGN : EuryX

Selling Roshambo Block 20/1, Seed Out of stock in ROSHAMBOSHOP

Comment

Some players are picky, most of the players wants chand bfg than lgrid bfg, or you can just buy link from BFG, you will just harvest and make the lamp on and youre good to go...
      IGN: Dreiiiiiii
      MAIN WORLD: Dreiii
      GUILD: Criminal (GL)

"No good water comes from a muddy spring. No sweet fruit comes from a bitter seed."

Comment

You need build ur reputation i think. Always host bfg in same time and tell for ur customers that u host it daily or weekly or whatever, but always same time. It will take weeks or months to build up good reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by NotStalked View Post
          Some players are picky, most of the players wants chand bfg than lgrid bfg, or you can just buy link from BFG, you will just harvest and make the lamp on and youre good to go...
          "bfg" world link is super exp tho i think its 1dl a day because its very popular
          Road To Magplant

Goals:

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
            You need build ur reputation i think. Always host bfg in same time and tell for ur customers that u host it daily or weekly or whatever, but always same time. It will take weeks or months to build up good reputation.
            i did add friend a lot of my breakers but most of them build a trust on me and they will auto or troll in my bfg world.
            Road To Magplant

Goals:

Comment

• QueenChloe
              QueenChloe commented
              Editing a comment
              yes, but like i said, it takes months to find regular customers. It's not fast and easy thing..

• Pineacorn
              Pineacorn commented
              Editing a comment
              ok ill try this thanks chloe!

Buy links, Spam in BuyBfg(by spam I mean just do this) FREE BFG AT .... don’t actually spam and Maybe make a world where it links to your bfg and your other farms so you can sb and still make profit.
            IGN:Vxncnt

Level 75/125

Comment

As a BFG owner, I found that buying a link from "BFG" is actually really worth it. the price is kinda pricy but well, good trafic.
              I can't find anything good to write here

DISCORD: GoldeRod#0476

IGN: Grzyz / GoldeRod / Growtorod (yes, i have 3 different accounts)

Comment

Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                If i make a fancy pay bfg with elock with a good name will it attract a lot of people if i sb or spam the name of the bfg im going to build is BREEAK

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive View Post

If i make a fancy pay bfg with elock with a good name will it attract a lot of people if i sb or spam the name of the bfg im going to build is BREEAK
                  ppl who comes in ur world via /go, will never remember world name after they leave. So sb is not effective. But e lock is always bonus, what could work. But like i said, it takes time to get customers, who comes daily.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldeRodGT View Post
                    As a BFG owner, I found that buying a link from "BFG" is actually really worth it. the price is kinda pricy but well, good trafic.
                    I agree with this. I was just lucky to bought the 2dl worth door just days ago since its previous owner got 3 strikes. Although the owner implements a monthly tax, it is still worth it to buy 2-7dls doors in that world depending on your profit. I don't suggest buying greater than that though.
                    BAITS
                    SABERs 8 each
                    GO DSTOCK

Comment

Working...
                    X