Help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help.

So last year, I gambled away all my wls on valentines and now I want to start profiting back. I've been able to play carnival with 2wls that I managed to save and I am hoping to get a dshoes and sell for 5wl. But I need help profiting from 5wls onwards. Any tips on how to?

Just farm. Your current method is gambling, not profiting. In farming, you can't lose ur investment. Buy example ice with those wls and farm them at morning and at evening (grow time just 7h) and if u continue this for month (and really use much time for farming during that time) you will get minimum 1dl in one month. When i was noob, i changed 19 or 29 (can't remember) ice seeds to 2k ice seeds under a month. I got much gems and i got 2 penguin. Even with grass you earn minimum 1wl per 1h farming.

Comment

Ah but is there something better than ice cuz I cant play that much and ice is hard to break

Comment

pepper, but then u need more to start farming, cause it has higher rarity and takes lil over one day to grow. Thing is that poor ppl can't choose, they must do cheap stuff irst then slowly get wls and get easier stuff. If u are lazy (have no time) from start, then u have no future in this game. There is no method what is solid, fast and easy. If there would be, we all would be super rich as u can assume. And cause u see that everyone is not super rich, there must be reason and reason is, that lazy ppl can't earn, they can't survive in this game. Same with ppl who has no time for this game. This game needs more time than some random game where you don't earn with others.

Comment

Ah I might try ice then

Comment

• QueenChloe
            QueenChloe commented
            Editing a comment
            yea. One or max 2 months with ice, then pepper and you will get slowly dls. Main thing is to earn gems. Seed profit is bad now days cause farmables are so cheap, but gems are solid wls.

Farming Wheat, buy 210 wheat seed (Grow Time: 1m 57s with 2hit only) and farm it and blend the wheat into flour (8-10/1), you can get 5-15wls daily profit
          Being Growtopian since August 9, 2017
          also known as Raadana and StaanLey

Comment

Do you think I can do BFG till a certain amount, say, 50wls or 1dl?

Comment

Ok... so I lucked out and got a licorice rod and I now have 36wls. Any tips from here on out? Or just farm ice?

Comment

• QueenChloe
                QueenChloe commented
                Editing a comment
                hmm.. what is pepper price? Maybe still not enough for pepper, idk. Thing is that when rarity is higher, you need more seeds to start farming, or else you lose seeds in each round. That's why need start with lower and slowly change in higher rarity

Try farming sugarcane too. It has a 3 hour growth time and only needs 2 hits with or without pickaxe. You can go to BUYFOOD and use the Food Grinder there to convert 100 sugarcane to 1 sugar. Sugar prices are 1 each or 2/3 (I suggest you sell them during Chef’s Day since it’s much easier to find buyers).

Comment

The best profitable farmable for a short period time is a Sugarcane
                1. You get 0-4 gems every block
                2. You can sell it 25/wl seed or just grind it to sugar
                3. If you have farmer role you can get fallen pillar, 1wl each
                4. Easy to break
                5. Only 4 hours growtime

The only cons is that sugarcane is BARELY farmable, you need around 200 seed to get more seed that start

If i have gaia and ut i will farm sugar cane everyday PROFIT
                Goals : SURVIVE

Comment

K so I found more stuff in my worlds (1 Megaphone, 600 Dungeon Door trees, etc.) And I think I will have about 80wls after im done selling. Dyou think I should start on peppers or lgrids already?

Edit: Also, if I do spend my 80wls on peppers or lgrids, how much gems and seeds can I expect to profit per round?

Comment

Originally posted by ByTrollerloz312 View Post
                    K so I found more stuff in my worlds (1 Megaphone, 600 Dungeon Door trees, etc.) And I think I will have about 80wls after im done selling. Dyou think I should start on peppers or lgrids already?

Edit: Also, if I do spend my 80wls on peppers or lgrids, how much gems and seeds can I expect to profit per round?
                    If you have 80wls, I suggest forgetting pepper if you're semi-active, just go for lgrid, it's much better IMO. A 200-stack of lgrid will bring you about 1000-1100 Gems (figured it myself), if it's pepper, expect around 600-700, I believe.

Or alternatively, you can follow Queen Chloe's method, the sugarcane or the wheat. Just depends if you prefer gems or farming more to get World Locks.

Comment

Well what if I invest all 80wls in lgrid? How many seeds/farm and gems/farm?

Comment

• Hev
                        Hev commented
                        Editing a comment
                        If u have the farm buy 2600 seed for maybe 56 wl
                        I think u can get 77k gems from breaking and 20k gems for harvesting ive forget exactly how much but its something like that
                    Working...
                    X