Is it legal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it legal?

Is it legal to sell DLs for IRL $$? Around how much do they cost anyway? Just wondering and won't sell if illegal...

ofc it isn't

Comment

This is one of the most illegal things in Growtopia, and it can also be illegal in the real world too depending on where you live.
      IGN: Cloverlord
      Current level: 116
      Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
      Instagram: @cloverlordgt
      My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloverlord View Post
        This is one of the most illegal things in Growtopia, and it can also be illegal in the real world too depending on where you live.
        Oh, alright, most of the games I played are fine with that that's why I was wondering. But I'm just curious, does any of you know how much $$'s for DLs IRL?

Comment

You will most likely get caught and banned if you buy/sell dls for real money...

Comment

it's around 1$ and it's illegal, they would suspend u b4 u can sell them. pls don't.
            Being Growtopian since August 9, 2017
            also known as Raadana and StaanLey

Comment

I won't sell guys of course, thank you all <3

Comment

"knows that selling dls is illegal" "still asks for the price" idk chief
                IGN= SuperDweeb

Not taking any ghost worlds for now, cant be bothered

Comment

Originally posted by DweebBoi View Post
                  "knows that selling dls is illegal" "still asks for the price" idk chief
                  just curious chief

Comment

a teen was actually arrested for selling dls but then scamming the person and running away (they met irl) in indonesia or somewhere in Asia i think
                    "Manners Maketh Man"

IGN: KyOdO
                    Discord: KyOdO#9976
                    Goals:
                    Own 200 DL's worth of stuff (20/200)
                    Get a WOTD World (0/1)
                    Become a Moderator (nOpE lol)

hi

Comment

• Kojique
                      Kojique commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That was on Singapore, it was actually on the news, and an article is made about it.

• Kyodo
                      Kyodo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Kojique ohhhhhhhhhhhh singapore lol

Originally posted by IXZ0 View Post
                    Oh, alright, most of the games I played are fine with that that's why I was wondering. But I'm just curious, does any of you know how much $$'s for DLs IRL?
                    Actually no. Nearly all games, including offline one prohibited it's user from selling in-game items or assets for cash.
                    Doing Real Money Trading is against their ToS.
                    Selling, copying, redistributing, and such copyrighted material is against an actual law in your country.

Perhaps you've been misinformed. Maybe list down what exactly are those games you played?
                    "Love everyone around you because you will never know when love ends"

Click Me to find some fact about Geiger Counter reward drop rate.

Comment

• Gideonpogi23
                      Gideonpogi23 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Roblox allows players to do them, im even in a Legitimate group of Robux buy/sell, of course i dont sell here in gt

• MiMelody
                      MiMelody commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Gideonpogi23 Roblox's Terms of Use, under section 4A-(4) stated:
                      "You may not transfer, assign, sell, gift, exchange, trade, convert, lease, sublicense, rent, or distribute Robux except through the Service and as expressly permitted by us. Any disposition or attempted disposition of Robux in violation of these Terms will be void and will result in immediate termination of your Account and your license to use Robux"

Unless you were permitted by Roblox Corporation, selling Robux for real money is NOT allowed.
                      Not sure who are those "legitimate group" mentioned by you, but if you were not permitted directly by the company, you can't sell Robux legally.

For Growtopia however, there are no exception regarding RMT and Ubisoft explicitly forbid users from selling anything in-game including World Locks for real money.

Click here to view Ubisoft's Terms of Use
                      Click here to view Roblox's Terms of Use
                  Working...
                  X