Mag-alike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mag-alike?

I was there once the Magplant got released, and they're so expensive. I went inactive and came back, found there are many alike and much cheaper, can I know their names and the difference between then and the magplant 5000?
    Thank you

ok, so UT can only hold 1500 blocks or 2500, but doesnt have a remote. gaia holds 1500 or 2500 seeds (forgot lmao) and doesnt have a remote either. they also look different. there are also many others, but i only know those two.
    "Manners Maketh Man"

IGN: KyOdO
    Discord: KyOdO#9976
    Goals:
    Own 200 DL's worth of stuff (20/200)
    Get a WOTD World (0/1)
    Become a Moderator (nOpE lol)

hi

Comment

Is there anything with remote other than magplant? And how do I empty these 2 you mentioned or the others? just keep taking 200's in my inventory?

Comment

The items you're looking for are the following :

- Unstable Tesseract : collects up to 1500 blocks in it. Doesn't have a remote and you can empty the blocks in it 200 by 200 (it goes into your inventory).

- Gaia's Beacon : collects up to 1500 seeds in it. Doesn't have a remote and you can empty the seeds in it 200 by 200 (it goes into your inventory).

- Heart of Gaia : when wrenched, you can add gems in it so it can harvest trees automatically in your world with a rate of 1 gem per 1.5 seconds.

- Tesseract Manipulator : when wrenched, you can add gems in it so it can break blocks automatically in your world with a rate of 1 gem per 1.5 seconds. Blocks broken by this device does not drop gems.

- Techno-Organic Engine : It's a mix of the last 2 items. It also collects up to 3000 items in it but doesn't have a remote like the Magplant 5000 does.
        Real woof-woof king.
        I own BUYUPGRADE
        (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Comment

Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
          The items you're looking for are the following :

- Unstable Tesseract : collects up to 1500 blocks in it. Doesn't have a remote and you can empty the blocks in it 200 by 200 (it goes into your inventory).

- Gaia's Beacon : collects up to 1500 seeds in it. Doesn't have a remote and you can empty the seeds in it 200 by 200 (it goes into your inventory).

- Heart of Gaia : when wrenched, you can add gems in it so it can harvest trees automatically in your world with a rate of 1 gem per 1.5 seconds.

- Tesseract Manipulator : when wrenched, you can add gems in it so it can break blocks automatically in your world with a rate of 1 gem per 1.5 seconds. Blocks broken by this device does not drop gems.

- Techno-Organic Engine : It's a mix of the last 2 items. It also collects up to 3000 items in it but doesn't have a remote like the Magplant 5000 does.
          So ONLY the magplant 5000 has remote with it... Last tihng, the UT collects only blocks or seeds too? Same for the Gaia, only seeds or blocks too?
          Thank you so much for the effort.

Comment

• LilCapt
            LilCapt commented
            Editing a comment
            UT - blocks only
            Gaia - Seeds only

You can make Personal BFG using only around 5 WLs and 2 Accounts
          use your main account for collecting, and 2nd account for Breaking,

Use portals with 2 ids and voce versa
          IGN: GideonPogi
          YouTube: GideonPogi GT, Instagaram: GideonPogiGT