Help me decide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me decide.

Hey everyone. I'm stuck between Golden Pickaxe and Digger's Spade. Please help me with that
    I am a BFG owner and active everyday, net worth is around 140DLS. Might use Digger's Spade to create more farms and getting rid of quests easier. Golden Pickaxe is my childhood dream tbh.
    Golden Pickaxe
    53.57%
    Digger's Spade
    46.43%
    Last edited by AtakanYücel; 01-24-2021, 09:39 PM.

At least give us some info lol

like what's your net worth, main source of income, how active are you etc.

​​​​

Comment

• AtakanYücel
      AtakanYücel commented
      Editing a comment
      Im sorry, new to forums. Im a BFG owner, my worth is around 140DLS, I’m active everyday, like 3-4hrs/day at least.

In my opinion it's not worth going for diggers spade. Why spend like 1-5dls on an item that will get you 3-5wls per farm you break? If you're rich enough to get to 200 tokens, might as well go for something that shows your wealth and looks nice. If the only reason you would go for diggers spade is to break worlds for wls, I wouldn't recommend it, otherwise if you just like how it looks, go for it!

Comment

• A2GTs
      A2GTs commented
      Editing a comment
      well, it is less profit if you make like dirt farm. But you can gain 5-7wls from working clear world (on the right world).

Why digger's spade , are you farming dirt and cave bg?

Comment

well, if your dream item is golden pickaxe, you can buy goden pickaxe and complete epic quest.

But... if you want to have more profit than just opening BFG, you can buy digger spade. You can earn 5-7wls/world for working in clear worlds, not dirt farm. Dirt farm is cheaper. You can choose where you want to work from those SBs, or, (sorry i didnt mean to show ads here, just recomending) MAMAKERJA, ADAKERJA, or anything else (Man, I forgot what KERJA worlds more).
      My name is A Two G-T-S. Yes its my name.
      Playing this since Dec 2018, but now i'm busy on study but still playing this game tho
      nvm

Comment

imo, i will choose g pick instead of digger. because u already rich, u can buy dirt farm and save a couple hour. g pick is cool item, i use it in every set

Comment

I think it's more useful to digger spade because you can use it for the role quest builder and carnival quest.

Comment

Get gpick. You're one step closer to your dream item, don't get blinded by small profit.

Comment

• Dzez
              Dzez commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep, but the spade is also fun to have except its hella ugly
          Working...
          X