Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profit with 1bgl?

Hello fellow legal players xD,
    I got to the point where I have around 1bgl laying around to be invested. Where's my best fielf to invest in. I'm happy to read your options.

Personally I would have a bfg (Paid or free, however much time you have) then have as many farmable I can get (L grid or pepper recommended) and if you do your maths right you could make a Dl a day which is alright for playing an hour or two a day. These figures are off the top of my head so make sure to check properly before you do decide to do bfg. It’s slow but easy

Comment

• Overdrive
      Overdrive commented
      Editing a comment
      whats the best farmable, is it steel?

Mass buy a 10-20dl item and wait for it to rise. Best examples are wolfspirit, anubis mask, fishing hat, and nonla. (risk involved)

Comment

I got from 1bgl to 150dls quite quickly by investing

Comment

• SilentWraith
        SilentWraith commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey bud,
        So what was your main focus going from 100 to 150 and maybe more?
        I recently got back to the game and I'm hungry on making profit and having fun again.

• Dzez
        Dzez commented
        Editing a comment
        mainly buying rayman just before the manipulation boosted it, but I also patrol buyghc and look for good deals and resell although that's a bit tiring to do

• SilentWraith
        SilentWraith commented
        Editing a comment
        Alrighty buddy thanks for the advice ill try that and see what i can do.

Thank you guys for the generous ideas.
      I've been on and off with trade profits, so what are some good items to try and profit from?
      i have a BFG currently and the profit is sweet if anyone has questions on free bfg feel free to ask since I've been doing it for about 2 weeks straight.

Comment

what farmable do u use, r u running a pay bfg/

Comment

• SilentWraith
          SilentWraith commented
          Editing a comment
          Using Laser grid currently and i setup a bfg area in every farm i own (FREE BFG)

Originally posted by SilentWraith View Post
        Thank you guys for the generous ideas.
        I've been on and off with trade profits, so what are some good items to try and profit from?
        i have a BFG currently and the profit is sweet if anyone has questions on free bfg feel free to ask since I've been doing it for about 2 weeks straight.
        i wanna ask sth

so i have a bfg and i already have 20 farms which is 5 farms a day, so today i got extra 450wls from bfg, what item should i buy to benefit my bfg? Is it ut for chinese event? Or dcs for extra 200 blocks each farm?

​​​​​​thanks

its been 5 days since i opened my bfg since im busy asf.
        I started playing gt last August 23 2019
        I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
        Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
        Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
        Gaia:0/1
        Magplant:0/1
        Rayman:0/1
        Buy+ World:0/1
        Doodad: SOLD

Comment

• SilentWraith
          SilentWraith commented
          Editing a comment
          Damn bruh you're on a great track then, may i ask how you got 450wls from your bfg?

Hello,

I suggest you lazy profits, buy tons ghost jar seeds as cheap as possible, then wait till it grows, after harvest (DCS recommended) and sell ghost jars.
        You will get around 4-5 Dls profit.

Best Regards,

Mr. MoonLight

Comment

• SilentWraith
          SilentWraith commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey man i want to make it clear to me and others on how much invested to profit ratio is this method.
          In example is it 10dls invested and u get 4dls or how?

Hi,

If you use around 15 DLS you get 1-2DLS profit. It really depends on your luck and are you using DCS.

Moonlight

Comment

Working...
        X