Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does it normally take more than 2 hours to receive gem purchase?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does it normally take more than 2 hours to receive gem purchase?

    Just bought the 2$ gem pack to get super supporter but haven't received gems yet. If I should contact support to complain, then I'd just let it go (2$ ain't much).

  • #2
    no its not normally, it should be there after u bought within a minute
    Hi there!, Have a gud day xD

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by spotch View Post
      Just bought the 2$ gem pack to get super supporter but haven't received gems yet. If I should contact support to complain, then I'd just let it go (2$ ain't much).
      Just curious, have you gotten your gems and Super Supporter?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Moi View Post

        Just curious, have you gotten your gems and Super Supporter?
        Received it on the account registered on my google (my alt), but when I did the purchase I was logged on my main account (yahoo registered), I just used my google play to pay the 2$. Anyways it wasn't 2$ for super supporter it's 25$ (probably changed) cause last I checked I only needed 40k gems for my super supporter but maybe it's only for tapjoy earned rewards.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by spotch View Post

          Received it on the account registered on my google (my alt), but when I did the purchase I was logged on my main account (yahoo registered), I just used my google play to pay the 2$. Anyways it wasn't 2$ for super supporter it's 25$ (probably changed) cause last I checked I only needed 40k gems for my super supporter but maybe it's only for tapjoy earned rewards.
          Yep, I was gonna ask Support if I could just make an IAP to make up for my remaining gems after earning more than half required for Super Supporter through Tapjoy. I guess that's a no.

          Kinda dumb though.

          Comment

          Working...
          X