Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHERE IS EARTH?!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WHERE IS EARTH?!

    WHERE IS MY GUILD EARTH? I have no Idea. I own that guild. Someone got it. I don't know who owns it right now. But, PLEASE! If someone has a good heart, are you willing to buy it and sell it to me for less?

    My account got compromised and I lost my precious guild EARTH along the way. My friends know I own that guild, so if anyone sees someone with the GUILD NAME "EARTH" TELL THEM DEEYOO WILL BE HAUNTING YOU IN YOUR DREAMS!

    HE HAS 666 WRITTEN IN HIS HEAD AND HE IS A BEAST WHO WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN!
    It's me deeyoo
    Just a random growtopian passing by ~
    Credits to Shragon for drawing my avatar

  • #2
    Just travel to the guild lock or where you placed the guild home
    Edit: Saw your other rant, just report the other guy since you know who he is
    IGN: HaxFrNubz

    Originally posted by UBIDEV
    I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TheDestroyer85 View Post
      Just travel to the guild lock or where you placed the guild home
      Edit: Saw your other rant, just report the other guy since you know who he is
      i forgot the name of the world i guess it's ancientearth. TBH i forgot the name of the world. But I'm an admin in earthancient, and STYX owns it. guess that's my reputation on the line.
      It's me deeyoo
      Just a random growtopian passing by ~
      Credits to Shragon for drawing my avatar

      Comment


      • #4
        I actually thought you are asking wheres the earth

        Growtopia:: WaifuLillie/Felixcesar15

        Discord: Felixcesar#8880

        Reddit: Felixcesar15

        Do you believe in gravity?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Felixcesar15 View Post
          I actually thought you are asking wheres the earth
          The earth is in my pocket

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by VMLOPER View Post
            The earth is in my pocket
            That's one huge pocket
            IGN: HaxFrNubz

            Originally posted by UBIDEV
            I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by deeyoo View Post
              WHERE IS MY GUILD EARTH? I have no Idea. I own that guild. Someone got it. I don't know who owns it right now. But, PLEASE! If someone has a good heart, are you willing to buy it and sell it to me for less?

              My account got compromised and I lost my precious guild EARTH along the way. My friends know I own that guild, so if anyone sees someone with the GUILD NAME "EARTH" TELL THEM DEEYOO WILL BE HAUNTING YOU IN YOUR DREAMS!

              HE HAS 666 WRITTEN IN HIS HEAD AND HE IS A BEAST WHO WILL HAUNT YOU FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN!
              I found the guild owner and he told me you sold it for really cheap to him and i dont believe any words you are saying since you want to buy it back for cheaper, just buy the guild from him himself

              Comment


              • #8
                Earth is located in one of the spiral arms of the Milky Way (called the Orion Arm) which lies about two-thirds of the way out from the center of the Galaxy. Here we are part of the Solar System - a group of eight planets, as well as numerous comets and asteroids and dwarf planets which orbit the Sun.
                IGN: Law



                My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

                "Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

                Comment


                • #9
                  So you lost all your stuffs? Did the hacker unfriend your friend list? If you activate AAP there's a chance to get back everything.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X