JOINED BLESS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JOINED BLESS

Bless is a very kind guild to me and they even decided to offer me some cookie recipes for doggo (no chocolate chip though) but anyways wanted to let everyone know that bless is very warm welcoming guild and also they don't say I can't do it unlike some previous guilds who thought I wouldn't make it but anyways if people from the past previous guild are reading this I hope you find it very good to yourself and don't say I would never make it because I did and I made it into a warm welcomed guild known as bless also they are very and they answered my quest which was if light is the fastest thing in earth how did the darkness get their first? Anyways Swordtail signing off
    Apparently the gatorade under the sink was bleach

Originally posted by Swordtail View Post
    Bless is a very kind guild to me and they even decided to offer me some cookie recipes for doggo (no chocolate chip though) but anyways wanted to let everyone know that bless is very warm welcoming guild and also they don't say I can't do it unlike some previous guilds who thought I wouldn't make it but anyways if people from the past previous guild are reading this I hope you find it very good to yourself and don't say I would never make it because I did and I made it into a warm welcomed guild known as bless also they are very and they answered my quest which was if light is the fastest thing in earth how did the darkness get their first? Anyways Swordtail signing off
    Good for you bud, don't let anyone underestimate you
    Goals :

Get a Magplant (0/1) [✘]
    Get my first Growie Award (0/1) [✘]

Originally posted by Clarken
    Oh, and BTW, nobody cares if you're rich here. The forums are about collaboration and discussion, if you want to flex go to SHOW or something.

Comment

Working...
    X