Glitch scam With Guild key

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glitch scam With Guild key

My friend Dranvyl got scammed by this world so the leader promote him into Guild Co leader which is (GC) and then when they wanna do the trade the leader left world when My friend dranvyl do the trade and the dls already send to him but dran still no GL avoid this glitch can you guys fixed it cause this guy scammed many people. World name:GoodTeamGuild And Owner:6alti

Originally posted by Genius_X View Post
    My friend Dranvyl got scammed by this world so the leader promote him into Guild Co leader which is (GC) and then when they wanna do the trade the leader left world when My friend dranvyl do the trade and the dls already send to him but dran still no GL avoid this glitch can you guys fixed it cause this guy scammed many people. World name:GoodTeamGuild And Owner:6alti
    There might be fix coming soon. Mean while, ur friend need contact support and give all details what happened. He/she can tell step by step what happened, who were in room, was guild memberlist near full etc. Misthios said that they might have solution so lets hope the best.

Comment

Bumping this since it's a glitch

Comment

Originally posted by BaldLice View Post

Bumping this since it's a glitch
        This issue has been documented I think by KingXAhmed in his Youtube channel about a few weeks back. For the meantime, the safe way in my opinion is to not buy guilds at all, or alternatively, use a midman.

Comment

Originally posted by SupaV View Post

This issue has been documented I think by KingXAhmed in his Youtube channel about a few weeks back. For the meantime, the safe way in my opinion is to not buy guilds at all, or alternatively, use a midman.
          Idk, you could buy 200k gems with the wls, and a small pack to become a supporter, and then you can buy it... or just 100k if you're a s supporter

Comment

Concerning, and it's very creepy
            I hope this will be fixed As Soon As Possible, ASAP.
            Btw you should post this on "Bugs and Glitches"
            But it is never too late
            To say you made a mistake
            Find the will to try again
            'Cause even now you ache
            If you find what went wrong
            And sing a new song
            You can change your fate
            It's never too late...

[ForumQuest] - An interactive webcomic
            CLICK LINK!

Comment

If u buy guild u Need use midman.

Comment

This oddly + sadly isn't a recent issue, from what I've learned the glitch has something to do with transferring ownership of the world to another account then proceeding to sell the guild without leaving the world since. I was nearly scammed like this back in July whilst buying a level 15 guild. I will have to do some testing with this but I believe as long as you make everyone relog into the world you should be safe to buy it. (From what I know the glitch came with the Summer Fest update)
                IGN: Dr.Unscheduled
                Youtube.com/Unscheduled
                Discord: Unscheduled#9508
                Twitch.com/Unscheduled
                Wiki: Unscheduled
                Instagram.com/UnscheduledGT

Comment

• Unscheduled
                  Unscheduled commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Again though, if something seems sketchy please refrain from buying the world as my comment is only stuff I have noticed from attempting to transfer my guild to my alt after taking ownership on my main, and from avoiding a scam.

Damn this scares me because this reminds me of the time I was buying a lvl 4 guild about a diamond lock cheaper than its normal price. Real sketchy stuff...
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0DDtPd6ID0

^^ If you enjoyed that, subscribe below, thanks! ^^
                http://www.youtube.com/JonnyPlaysGT

Comment

I stop playing game but my brother still play and got scam
                  Information about me:

Comment

• Noobified
                    Noobified commented
                    Editing a comment
                    oh he edited the post and it didn't show up um well nvm this comment and the comment below me
                    Last edited by Noobified; 02-03-2021, 05:05 PM.

• itsmrlol
                    itsmrlol commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah I thought you got banned cause you scammed your friends
                Working...
                X