Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"BETA" Now recruiting!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ign: Noobified
    Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/noobifiedgt/
    Discord: Noobified#7916


    Hello!

    current active world: powfartsv2

    Comment



    • IGN: GTStorage
      Discord:GTStorage#1151
      Instagram:@gtstorage
      Profile picture by Intensifies. Thank you!

      Comment


      • a b
        BOTTOM TEXT

        Comment


        • join the cult
          IGN: MadMewMew




          Nominating the same world since July.



          Comment


          • felt competitive in seasonal clashes might leave later idk

            #665
            BOTTOM TEXT

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Pressproof View Post
              also chem:
              Click image for larger version Name:	explode.png?width=1025&height=112.png Views:	0 Size:	137.1 KB ID:	6867564
              lol, it's been a while.

              Also, what the hell happened to the forums? new layout and stuff, when did this all happen?
              ~Chemmie
              Discord: Chemmie #7714

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Chem View Post

                lol, it's been a while.

                Also, what the hell happened to the forums? new layout and stuff, when did this all happen?
                probably in the past?
                IGN: MadMewMew




                Nominating the same world since July.



                Comment


                • Originally posted by Chem View Post

                  lol, it's been a while.

                  Also, what the hell happened to the forums? new layout and stuff, when did this all happen?
                  https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-forum-upgrade
                  disc: irp_o#7242
                  ign: Pressproof
                  profile picture by me

                  Comment


                  • Hmm. I want to but 1. I'm not master sorcerer rip and 2. I can only play on weekends rip
                    IGN: PEPPERISTIC
                    IG: vin_hartono

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
                      Hmm. I want to but 1. I'm not master sorcerer rip and 2. I can only play on weekends rip
                      imagine being required to be master sorc to be a beta member
                      disc: irp_o#7242
                      ign: Pressproof
                      profile picture by me

                      Comment


                      • Well i think i just need to be active (not spamming) for 1-3 months and I can be a master sorcerer. It's just the fact that I can actually active in forums but not in game i can only play on weekends
                        IGN: PEPPERISTIC
                        IG: vin_hartono

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
                          Well i think i just need to be active (not spamming) for 1-3 months and I can be a master sorcerer. It's just the fact that I can actually active in forums but not in game i can only play on weekends
                          you cant punish someone without evidence, whats is ye ign ?
                          IGN: MadMewMew




                          Nominating the same world since July.



                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Kfbun View Post

                            you cant punish someone without evidence, whats is ye ign ?
                            Wdym by punish someone? I don't get it? My ign is PEPPERISTIC
                            IGN: PEPPERISTIC
                            IG: vin_hartono

                            Comment


                            • psst, get me in this guild, press keeps bullying me that im not in grrrrrr
                              sigpic
                              SigPic by Noobified
                              Avatar By Thiel4us
                              PFP By Jaqkey
                              iNsTaGrAm: @ono_okay
                              you could get a follow back
                              yOuTuBe: Okay990 GT
                              IGN: okay990gt / okay990
                              World: 0S2B

                              CALL ME "SPAM" OR DIE

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by okay990gt View Post
                                psst, get me in this guild, press keeps bullying me that im not in grrrrrr
                                ask TurtlePirate to add you guy, lazy to do it
                                IGN: MadMewMew




                                Nominating the same world since July.



                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X