Recruiting contributers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by webb View Post
    ay I got kicked because I only got #12 but we already hit max? Can I get a refund or invited back because that's kinda bs
    You didn't hit your minimum. It was clearly stated that you must reach personal #15 to stay in the guild. You had the entire event to reach it. The only person at fault was you. Sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Noobified View Post
    I’m level 25. Can I join? I will deposit

edit:actually lemme think about it
    Alright. Contact me through any of the ways provided in my siggy if you decide to join ^_^
    Level 125/125 (Done!! )

Owner of SELLSB
    Leader of Raven :3

If you want to get in touch:

Comment

i might join.

I heard that the next few events require a decent amt of wls, if u can give me a rough estimation of how much I have to spend I’ll think abt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rewd View Post
        i might join.

I heard that the next few events require a decent amt of wls, if u can give me a rough estimation of how much I have to spend I’ll think abt it.
        That actually depends on how much time you have. I finished last event really quickly while spending around 40 wls, but made back 80. You could easily spend 2-3 wls and make 80 if you have a lot of time on your hands. Looking forward to seeing you in game!
        Level 125/125 (Done!! )

Owner of SELLSB
        Leader of Raven :3

If you want to get in touch:

Comment

henlo

not really interested to join (sorry)
          just curious what would happen (maybe others are too)
          if we weren't able to contribute for a guild event because of whatever reason, how would that go down?

Comment

Thinking about joining. ( LVL 43)

Does your guild have a friendly atmosphere? And can you give an estimate of how much time and wls i need to spend to get #15?
            Last edited by Tyunka; 10-31-2019, 07:26 PM.
            History doesn’t repeat itself but it often rhymes.

Comment

Working...
            X