Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better: Recruitment Official Thread

Hello there Growtopian,

It may look a bit unusual, a bit unprofessional or a bit "different" to all the guild threads you'll see, But My guild is recruiting. We are needing some members and need to fill spots fast!! Below are the requirements and rules of joining our guild.
    • Deposit : 2 World Locks Refundable when you want to leave or you get kicked from the guild.*
    • Activeness : At least every week and mostly every event. We don't do any hard events. These event's aren't required but you are allowed to do them if you wish, ( Cooking, Surgery and Startopia )
    • Reaching Minimum requirements in guild events. Our Minimum Personal is #10 for all guild events except the ones mentioned above.
    • Nice and Friendly, We require that our members can be friendly so we can all work as a team and have a nice happy small "family".
    • Language Barriers, We allow our members from any country, any race, any language barrier, However we do wish that all members can speak English so you can communicate with Guild Officials**.
    If you would like to join our wonderful guild, Reply to this thread with your IGN or message YoMattty ( With 3 T's ) or AlphyGT and we will help you out. Good luck! Any Questions feel free to reach out!

* : Go to the world DEPOBETTER for more information on our Guild deposits.
    ** : Guild Officials are Guild Elders or Co-Leaders or Our Leader.

IGN: YoMattty
    Discord: Matty#1281
    Currently returning to Growtopia!

Join my guild today!
    sigpic

We’ve got a few member spots open !!! Reply to this thread to join!

Join my guild today!
    sigpic

Comment

Looking for more members...

Join my guild today!
      sigpic

Comment

I have 3 member spots open have a prize if you join.

Join my guild today!
        sigpic

Comment

2 member spots left, need members asap

Join my guild today!
          sigpic

Comment

We are giving out prizes to the next two members that join !!

Join my guild today!
            sigpic

Comment

Need two more members !!! Giving out wls to whoever can invite members and prizes to people who join - Guild tools or something

Join my guild today!
              sigpic

Comment

Need some more members - WIllign to help with Guild Tools and Also read post above.

Join my guild today!
                sigpic

Comment

Hey dude I used to be in ur guild and then I quit and now im back so i might join

Comment

Originally posted by ByTrollerloz312 View Post
                    Hey dude I used to be in ur guild and then I quit and now im back so i might join
                    Okay man, sure happy for you to join.

Join my guild today!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YoMattyGT View Post
                      Hello there Growtopian,

It may look a bit unusual, a bit unprofessional or a bit "different" to all the guild threads you'll see, But My guild is recruiting. We are needing some members and need to fill spots fast!! Below are the requirements and rules of joining our guild.
                      • Deposit : 2 World Locks Refundable when you want to leave or you get kicked from the guild.*
                      • Activeness : At least every week and mostly every event. We don't do any hard events. These event's aren't required but you are allowed to do them if you wish, ( Cooking, Surgery and Startopia )
                      • Reaching Minimum requirements in guild events. Our Minimum Personal is #10 for all guild events except the ones mentioned above.
                      • Nice and Friendly, We require that our members can be friendly so we can all work as a team and have a nice happy small "family".
                      • Language Barriers, We allow our members from any country, any race, any language barrier, However we do wish that all members can speak English so you can communicate with Guild Officials**.
                      If you would like to join our wonderful guild, Reply to this thread with your IGN or message YoMattty ( With 3 T's ) or AlphyGT and we will help you out. Good luck! Any Questions feel free to reach out!

* : Go to the world DEPOBETTER for more information on our Guild deposits.
                      ** : Guild Officials are Guild Elders or Co-Leaders or Our Leader.
                      I just went to DEPOBETTER, and it says that the deposit "is refundable at a 50% rate". Does this mean we'll only get 1 WL if we leave?

Comment

Working...
                      X