I'm just going to say it...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just going to say it...

I have really lost my interest in this game. Its instead going towards other games.

So yeah, I'm not going to be around for a long time. I may check in to prevent losing my worlds. (Cuz, they have valuable stuff)

I may come back during fun holidays like Harvest, Halloween or Christmas, but for now, so long.
    I'm back for good, maybe. I will be using this account for now on.

Don't forget your room at RTFORUMER!
    Passcode to door: Thertsofters
    ADD ME ON STEAM! CLICK BELOW VVV

Nooo!
    hi I'm dyn and I love mistie 💘
    IGN: Dynnie
    Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Awww. You were such a great friend. I wished you didn't quit. You're a great friend, and I appreciate it. I hope you can come back to this game.
      goals
      be rich

Comment

A shame

It's a shame to see so many forumers that used to be on here that are going.I never knew you well but I remember that name.Bye
        Ign: KingOverDose

Comment

Originally posted by Rockytop View Post
          I have really lost my interest in this game. Its instead going towards other games.

So yeah, I'm not going to be around for a long time. I may check in to prevent losing my worlds. (Cuz, they have valuable stuff)

I may come back during fun holidays like Harvest, Halloween or Christmas, but for now, so long.
          Agree, I always want to quit this game..But there are alot of great friends that really look toward my arrival.(I only has 1 friend that only does that..(Sleepi lol.. ) )Also this game is like a drug.Seriously.I am addicted to it..But I got scammed 2x in a row in 2 days...During the holidays..Where I DID NOTHING WRONG.Amazing eh? I should start a "getting scammed streak collection".I also lost interest now..Unless there's some awesome supercalifragilisticexpialidocious update, I am not coming back to this game.(But I will still play occasionally for those events and like you, to check the worlds so that they don't go bye bye forevers.)

ign: Artymis

Comment

They come back. They always come back. Good luck on your temporary vacation. :Wave:
            Here to answer anything you need. ^.^

Comment

Yeah, same with me. I've lost interest, so I do other stuff.
              I've technically quit, but don't worry, for some reason I always lose interest during the summer. I always come back during Halloween
              Anyways, good luck with real life m8.

Comment

Working...
              X