I've left the dark side.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've left the dark side.

Hey guys, i'm done. I feel so bad for the hurt I have caused to many good Growtopians. I was at a bad place in life and chose to take it out on others.
    I have managed to repay some of the people I have hurt, but that doesn't make up for what I have done.
    I had been struggling with an Adderall addiction for about a year and finally have overcome it. I know I can not blame this drug for all my wrong doing but it sure contributed to it.
    Now, my goal is to help as many people as I can. (With Growtopia or anything else)
    I hope you guys give me a chance and not bash me for my past. I am also currently doing a 400 station tree project which I will give away when I am done.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you have a great evening.
    There's nothin' a good ol' shroom can't fix.;);)

Originally posted by Shr00ms View Post
    Hey guys, i'm done. I feel so bad for the hurt I have caused to many good Growtopians. I was at a bad place in life and chose to take it out on others.
    I have managed to repay some of the people I have hurt, but that doesn't make up for what I have done.
    I had been struggling with an Adderall addiction for about a year and finally have overcome it. I know I can not blame this drug for all my wrong doing but it sure contributed to it.
    Now, my goal is to help as many people as I can. (With Growtopia or anything else)
    I hope you guys give me a chance and not bash me for my past. I am also currently doing a 400 station tree project which I will give away when I am done.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you have a great evening.
    Good that u have changed into a better person!
    change da world
    my final message
    goodbye

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix234 View Post
      Good that u have changed into a better person!
      Thank you

Comment

yay Join the light force where we help the FUTURE! oh and the community too hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by 808tukiboy View Post
          yay Join the light force where we help the FUTURE! oh and the community too hehehe
          I am really looking forward to it

Comment

Originally posted by Shr00ms View Post
            I am really looking forward to it
            yes, now that's the spirit. I look forward to seeing you helping a lot of other people and the community as well.

Comment

Working...
            X