Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodbye guys

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Goodbye guys

    I never exactly made this an announcement but I quit this game. It used to be a great game. Friends would help build worlds, shops where owners and admins actually interacted with their customers, where spleefs and fashion shows were dominant and where growtokens didn't exist. I'm sorry to say goodbye and will miss my friends. I'm leaving to the ever so hated pixel worlds. No it is not better than growtopia but the community is. I'll let you guys disregard everything i said and roast pixel worlds because i don't care anymore. I quit.
    (Yes you can call it a clone but currently its trying to diffrenciate itself from gt and has developers that listen to the community and have a yoututbe stream and twitch just for them compared to developers who don't care about thr community and take one whole year to implement 7 "features" that are mostly minimal. The economy is also better and you would actually want to buy a wl there from the store)
    IGN: Zachiderp
    Level: 54
    Favorite Color: Blue
    I like Drawing
    I sometimes write poetry.
    VPoetryV

    I'm back. No one knows me

    Originally posted by NebulaBlast
    those are just my 2 cents on the situation
    Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
    Why not more?

  • #2
    Welp. Goodbye
    Pixel World's community is actually pretty good compared to ours. Best of luck to you in that game. Gameplay isn't the best, but it isn't all that bad.

    See ya.
    I draw bad arts and write stories.
    Pucca is my spirit animal

    Comment


    • #3
      Oh My. . .

      Originally posted by gtbaccakid View Post
      I never exactly made this an announcement but I quit this game. It used to be a great game. Friends would help build worlds, shops where owners and admins actually interacted with their customers, where spleefs and fashion shows were dominant and where growtokens didn't exist. I'm sorry to say goodbye and will miss my friends. I'm leaving to the ever so hated pixel worlds. No it is not better than growtopia but the community is. I'll let you guys disregard everything i said and roast pixel worlds because i don't care anymore. I quit.
      (Yes you can call it a clone but currently its trying to diffrenciate itself from gt and has developers that listen to the community and have a yoututbe stream and twitch just for them compared to developers who don't care about thr community and take one whole year to implement 7 "features" that are mostly minimal. The economy is also better and you would actually want to buy a wl there from the store)
      Well, we sure can't bring back those good old days (I really miss those days :'( ), but if I were you, keep your account, and if you decide to play again, I'm sure Growtopia will be there with open arms 😁

      Comment


      • #4
        Cya, ig. Never really got to know you though.
        discord: airxry#5595

        Comment


        • #5
          Everything was fine until you said pixel worlds. My reaction was like

          Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.4 KB
ID:	6543707
          Stuff about me:



          Profile Picture Made By xFloat


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Juice View Post
            Everything was fine until you said pixel worlds. My reaction was like

            [ATTACH=CONFIG]166709[/ATTACH]
            Samee lmao.
            discord: airxry#5595

            Comment


            • #7
              Aw, goodbye.

              Comment


              • #8
                I know you guys hate it but it feels more inviting that gt at this point xD
                IGN: Zachiderp
                Level: 54
                Favorite Color: Blue
                I like Drawing
                I sometimes write poetry.
                VPoetryV

                I'm back. No one knows me

                Originally posted by NebulaBlast
                those are just my 2 cents on the situation
                Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
                Why not more?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sagittaries View Post
                  Welp. Goodbye
                  Pixel World's community is actually pretty good compared to ours. Best of luck to you in that game. Gameplay isn't the best, but it isn't all that bad.

                  See ya.
                  DON'T. ADVERTISE. PW. HERE.
                  anywho

                  Hopefully good stuff comes your way, OP.
                  Discord: Saltimas#8154

                  This is a very nice signature.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by SaltySpud View Post
                    DON'T. ADVERTISE. PW. HERE.
                    anywho

                    Hopefully good stuff comes your way, OP.
                    If i said manylands or terraria no one would care lol

                    - - - Updated - - -

                    Originally posted by Xxdarkxjokerxx View Post
                    Aw, goodbye.

                    I've left for 3 months i only came back to announce i was leaving
                    IGN: Zachiderp
                    Level: 54
                    Favorite Color: Blue
                    I like Drawing
                    I sometimes write poetry.
                    VPoetryV

                    I'm back. No one knows me

                    Originally posted by NebulaBlast
                    those are just my 2 cents on the situation
                    Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
                    Why not more?

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X