I think this might be goodbye.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BiteLord View Post
    Goodbye fellow forumers, with effect from this week or next week, I MAY(90% chance) be leaving both the forums and the game to focus on my academics. While some of you will miss me, I have no delusions that some others will not even miss me, and may even celebrate my leaving. Whatever. I just wanted to say that it's truly been a memorable 2 years, and thanks for leaving me with some bittersweet memories of the place. I digress that I have my shortcomings, such as being irascible at times. I may return in 2019, but meh. Thanks guys. May BiteLord bless you.

Special shoutout to my Bitelordists. Thanks guys, you guys truly are the best. Farewell, and good luck.

BiteLord, 21 may 2018.

so do we remove those pics
    cause you’re leaving.

( I now have no one to turn to during crime quests D: )
    I left forums and growtopia months ago a CAme back cause I had a message from 2 weeks ago

I thought I got PG'd, just checked on my account.
    Don't expect a revival ( 17/1/19 )

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme View Post
      5k posts in two years is c r a z y. Although I have seen worse cases of dedicated spammers trying to get 1k posts in a month. Good luck with school. Comeback when ya have some free time ya hear? :’(

An infamous forum user was lost today. Press [F]
      Originally posted by SlashBolt View Post
      lol its been <1 month joining bitelordists and alrready quitting

we miss u fam
      Originally posted by Catalog View Post
      Come back if you can. Everyone will miss you.
      Originally posted by SydeWeiz View Post
      Good Bye, BiteLord.
      Growtopians will sure gonna miss you.
      Originally posted by ANTCRUSHER View Post
      G o o d R i d d a n c e
      Originally posted by Cookie View Post
      Goodbye and good luck m8
      Originally posted by Immaturity_Offical View Post
      so do we remove those pics
      cause you’re leaving.

( I now have no one to turn to during crime quests D: )
      Haha thanks for your support and uh hate. No immaturity, don't remove it. Its still alive

Comment

Goodbye fellow forumers, with effect from this week or next week, I MAY(90% chance) be leaving both the forums and the game to focus on my academics. While some of you will miss me, I have no delusions that some others will not even miss me, and may even celebrate my leaving. Whatever. I just wanted to say that it's truly been a memorable 2 years, and thanks for leaving me with some bittersweet memories of the place. I digress that I have my shortcomings, such as being irascible at times. I may return in 2019, but meh. Thanks guys. May BiteLord bless you.

Special shoutout to my Bitelordists. Thanks guys, you guys truly are the best. Farewell, and good luck.

BiteLord, 21 may 2018.

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Before you go I need to say something
        I will totally miss you

Also
        I will make a face reveal 2 years later
        Channel
        |
        v

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClM...tJrJsmg/videos

I hope your

Comment

dont know you very well, but everyone said you r famous (i see some of ur post tho)
          so, goodbye and have a nice day!
          Originally posted by Oma357
          I am an anime trap

-Oma357
          Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
          Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

Comment

BiteLord, 21 may 2018.
            oh come on... hopefully you'll return.

sad to see you go and this is one of my only posts that arent sarcastic.

#prayfor10%
            /dab

Comment

Im not sure what did bite did besides to make drama and being dumb
              this is boring
              Add me on discord
              holaloh#9553

Comment

No comment.
                Finally, good riddance.
                In Game Name: TheArctic
                Main World: THEARCTIC
                Winner of the 2020 KYDERBY world building contest!
                Achieved Legendary Robot on April 26th, 2020!
                Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

Comment

BiteLord, 21 may 2018.
                  Christmas is in May now?

Comment

Christmas is May now, Santa did some shifting due to anemia and frostbite

Comment

Why are people celebrating this? His persona may have been interesting, but at least the guy has a life and cares about his education. (unlike most people here)
                      IGN : Snowcone
                      Level : 100

Comment

well, before this thread becomes borderline drama, I'll just say

Bye bite, good luck with life, ik the exams are rolling up, you might miss this place, but dont regret coming here
                        Gone with the wind, faded from records

sigpic

I've finally caught up with you

Discord:Lucklife#3726

Comment

Originally posted by Snowcone View Post
                          Why are people celebrating this? His persona may have been interesting, but at least the guy has a life and cares about his education. (unlike most people here)
                          yes .

Comment

Haha thanks once again guys, probably leaving this Friday(90%chance)

Comment

We may had a fight in the last month or so but thanks for everything back in 2016.
                              bye.
                              change da world
                              my final message
                              goodbye

Comment

Goodbye then BiteLord... we will miss you
                                Quit this game already
                                I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
                                Discord: Ash#4444
                                Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

We require Peace and Tranquility

Comment

Working...
                                X