quitting in 7 months..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quitting in 7 months..

Okay i don't need to say much but Imma make this thread earlier so I wouldnt rush on the end. Since my HUGE (15 Year old Malaysian should know what will happen on October) exam I will be quitting at least 3 months starting August until November this year, after that times in 2 years they're coming back I just couldnt focus on my studys only becuz of Growtopia (which I forget to make my homework and I'm lazy to go to school)

Welp, I guess I could leave Growtopia..
    I never said goodbye, didn't I?
    an active lurker, see if you can find me somewhere in-game

Discord : weird#2183

I felt that too, but game is game, work is work. Learn a better time management will solve your problem.

Remember, work first before you play the game. Keep the electronic devices away while you're working.

Hope this help,
    Zavins
    Why won't the elephant use the computer?[Click To Show Answer]

Comment

Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post
      Okay i don't need to say much but Imma make this thread earlier so I wouldnt rush on the end. Since my HUGE (15 Year old Malaysian should know what will happen on October) exam I will be quitting at least 3 months starting August until November this year, after that times in 2 years they're coming back I just couldnt focus on my studys only becuz of Growtopia (which I forget to make my homework and I'm lazy to go to school)

Welp, I guess I could leave Growtopia..
      Well, all you need to do is self-control first! You need to know when to play and when to study Just dont do too much thing or maybe farm too much, because it takes alot of times and it will makes you forget to do your homework or study

[ Instagram: @Deterxfox ] | [ Discord: Deterxfox#9428 ]

[ VISIT MY WORLD: ODK ]

Comment

PT3 ehhhhhhhhhhhh
        sigpic

Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
        INK

Comment

Im in my last year of high school and i still use my tablet 3-4 hours a day

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

Working...
          X