Greed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greed.

The downfall of us all. Wls, dls, gems. These pixels encapsulate our thoughts and dreams constantly. Enough is never enough. How else can we afford those diamond encrusted wings or oversized cosmetics. Dumb people are manipulating the thoughts and feeling of those even dumber to reach their twisted goals. I am infact one of those dumber. How naive i could have been to be hoping for an opportunity to profit, as risky as it may be. How retarded i have must been to think that people, mind you a RANDOM stranger i met just a few hours ago, would graciously fatten my virtual wallet per say. The only thing he/she was doing was inflating my ego, and perhaps deflating my caution. How retarded i was acting thinking i was able to leech a few world locks and teach him a lesson. How dense was i, to think that another stranger popping up in a signal jammed world hoping to help me from the depths of dispair, when i already know what lies ahead from the many who trod the same path as i.
    I feel so disheartened, helpless yet enraged that I cannot do anything except for wallow in my dispair about the fact that the face behind the mask lies in a different country, a different place and under a VPN.

Greed consumes us all and one day, one slip of a button will make sure that greed consumes you too.

Ill probbably take a long LONG LONG hiatus from gt (or quit) once i liquify my assets and get someone to hopefully restore my iotm collection via my account.

Tl;dr Humanity sucks. Alot

P.S. Suggest thing i can do to fill up the time i normally spend on this game with a community of wretchedness.

If the support team actually gives the owner of the world i reported, i wouldn't mind quitting like this. But deep inside we all know how unresponsive support is

- - - Updated - - -

To the guy who did scam me. I hope you are happy with the dls you obtained.

Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
    Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

I'm sorry for your loss
    If you're quitting then I wish you a good life

Help prepare for your future by studying, decide which college you want to go if you haven't already, get a part-time job, learn an instrument, play sports
    hello
    Discord: Chedman6#5055

Comment

The sad true about the community...welp..if you are leaving hope you have a great time a head of you

But if ya want to stay or come back,then why not..? We would always welcome you in open arm ! And ty for correcting me when I'm wrong before

So ya want suggestions...well I guess try Roleplay,most Roleplayer world is Towntopia and people there's just want to have fun there roleplaying and stuff
      This is not a spoiler for movies or any tv show..

Comment

Turn to the humanities...

To writing, philosophy, religion, worldbuilding, etc. etc.

and join wrb while ur at it lmfao
        IGN: Demystify
        Rare worlds at DEMYSTLIST.

Essayist.
        Protecting the interests of the upperclass since 2013.

Comment

I skimmed through the lines, saw something along the lines of inflation and deflation. Are we talking about car tires? Cause yeah, damn those people sure are greedy in getting those tires fixed that they actually inflated the price and deflated their tires AHHAHA. ahh, why am I even here..
          O how little

Comment

My condolences... Wish kaurkal was back, he might help u.
            [ IGN ]: PandoRika
            [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

Comment

How big the damage is?
              ~Chemmie
              Discord: Chemmie #7714

Comment

How did he scam u?

Comment

Sometimes support is helpful for stuff like this. If I were you I’d try my luck with them.
                  My IGN is GoldMedal

~GoldMedal

Comment

Did you access someone to your world that had iotms in it?
                    oi-

Comment

Scam always cause by one thing: GREED

But dont give up. There are still good people u havent meet.

And btw im interested in how u got scam and how much did u lost if u dont mind

IGN: R4Z

vv I Provide Services To Most Stuff In Game vv

Comment

Life sucks. Hope you can move on.

IGN: AssasinRio

Comment

for all of you wondering it was around 100 dls lost in the most stupidest way possible. Was blinded by greed all the way

Best thing you'll ever see

Rare live footage of a Forumer posting

No Hacks Required. Just possibly a game-breaking glitch.
                          Keep getting hacked? Try http://www.trypap.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Garade View Post
                            for all of you wondering it was around 100 dls lost in the most stupidest way possible. Was blinded by greed all the way
                            And wat was the most stupidest way
                            O how little

Comment

Recycling wls.
                              Fighting against the inflation projectXD
                              https://youtu.be/fzQ6gRAEoy0
                              Shelter. The best animated video i've ever watched.
                              o(*^▽^*)o
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X