Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decided not to quit, going inactive instead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deno855
    replied
    Originally posted by IWasWeird View Post
    yea took me a while to create it..

BTW here's the full pic
    Respect the grind on it tbf

Leave a comment:

• IWasWeird
    replied
    Originally posted by Boots of Hermes View Post
    LOL MINECRAFT PLAYER, I SAW IT FROM YOUR AVATAR
    yea took me a while to create it..

BTW here's the full pic

Leave a comment:

• Boots of Hermes
    replied
    So exactly 180 days ago, I've made this thread stating that I will quit in 7 months which is now, the time has come.

So basically, I changed my mind. I wont be quitting but instead going inactive is a good option for me.

Just like Locked stated on his thread, I had the same reason. National exam is coming in 2 months and I have to prepare. Recently I got F on my Math paper and that upsets me as Math is one of the major subject on my exam.

so yeah this is me, IWasWeird a.k.a xWeird decided not to sign off and ill be still lurking around 00f

Ill be back active as soon as the exam ends so yeah

LOL MINECRAFT PLAYER, I SAW IT FROM YOUR AVATAR

Leave a comment:

• Devour
    replied
    gl, dont burn the midnight oil.

Leave a comment:

• TurtlePirate
    replied
    I'm glad to know that you're not quitting! ❤

Studies are more important, so prepare for them!

Good luck with the exams!

Leave a comment:

• MineDeath
    replied
    Originally posted by BuffaloBom View Post
    bye we will miss yuo (((((
    Same here. We gonna miss you mate!. Atleast you wont be gone for long. Cya! .

Leave a comment:

• Winwood
    replied
    All the best to your examinations my dude, can't wait for your return!

Leave a comment:

• BuffaloBom
    replied
    So exactly 180 days ago, I've made this thread stating that I will quit in 7 months which is now, the time has come.

So basically, I changed my mind. I wont be quitting but instead going inactive is a good option for me.

Just like Locked stated on his thread, I had the same reason. National exam is coming in 2 months and I have to prepare. Recently I got F on my Math paper and that upsets me as Math is one of the major subject on my exam.

so yeah this is me, IWasWeird a.k.a xWeird(banned in-game bruh) decided not to sign off and ill be still lurking around 00f

also dont ask why im banned bruh
    bye we will miss yuo (((((

Leave a comment:

• MineDeath
    replied

so yeah this is me, IWasWeird a.k.a xWeird(banned in-game bruh) decided not to sign off and ill be still lurking around 00f

also dont ask why im banned bruh
    Cya soon. Dont forget to study hard for your national exams. It sounds like its a preety major thing. But dont go nuts over it! .

Leave a comment:

• RedyMeosjin
    replied
    Goodluck and study well...

Leave a comment:

• MediaZeus
    replied
    MadPiece is xWeird's alt tbh. Tee-he-he

Leave a comment:

• rrix
    replied
    good luck on exams

Leave a comment:

• loyalty
    replied
    cya..............

Leave a comment:

• IWasWeird
    started a topic Decided not to quit, going inactive instead.

Decided not to quit, going inactive instead.

so yeah this is me, IWasWeird a.k.a xWeird decided not to sign off and ill be still lurking around 00f

Last edited by IWasWeird; 07-06-2019, 01:48 AM.
Working...
X