FRESH START IN FORUMS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FRESH START IN FORUMS

Hey everyone ! My name is JustChill, I've been playing the game since late 2015~, and i've had many breaks , accounts, up's and down's on the way, but overall had a adventures in this game , and hope to have many more in the future. I recently created an account on community forums , simply because I felt like it gives me a lot bigger connection to the game and the community itself. I'm down to meet new people and interact a lot, so say hi !
    There are some facts about me :
    -Started playing again 3~ months ago, with worlds and items being worth about 7~dls atm
    -Main account being around level 65~, I got hacked and quit around 2 years ago, came back 3 months ago~, at the moment being level 53

Also, Recently I created a YouTube channel with my series being Dirt to Chimera wings , so if you are interested be sure to check it out, and leave your opinion in the thread/the comment section!
    Link to my channel :https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3g...ulQzTvNTEdKUOA

I'll be waiting for your replies ;p! cya!
    Sincerely, JustChill, a fellow Growtopian

Welcome and enjoy your stay.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 73
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Originally posted by Punchas View Post
      Welcome and enjoy your stay.
      Thank you!

Comment

Welcome to the forum world Enjoy around!
        GROWTOPIA IGN [RAGEDADDY]

If you need any help contact - support@growtopiagame.com
        And if you need anything else just PM me I am happy to help

Comment

Originally posted by RageDaddy View Post
          Welcome to the forum world Enjoy around!
          Thanks a lot !

Comment

Albeit being off-topic, I just wanted to pass by and say that Chimera has been dropping lately (just in case you didn't already know) because of the extra embers spawned in circulation from the just-recently-happened Summerfest.

P.S. I simply thought it's great news to share since I feel that this information could make your challenge ever so slightly easier. Please don't mind me. :'D
            "The only other thing I hate is having to waste my time reading this signature."

❖ YT Channel: https://www.youtube.com/MemeHero/

❖ Info:
            IGN: MemeHero -- (GL) of MEMES.
            Level: 75
            2013 player.

❖ Worlds:
            > MEMES
            > WHIM
            > HUNGERGAMES
            > FNAFWORLD

❖ Goals:
            1. Get a WOTD and a VOTD.
            2. Become known for something.
            3. Be the first to discover a recipe for a new item.

Join us!
            sigpic
            - MemeHero, Owner of Growtopia University.

Comment

Originally posted by Meme. View Post
              Albeit being off-topic, I just wanted to pass by and say that Chimera has been dropping lately (just in case you didn't already know) because of the extra embers spawned in circulation from the just-recently-happened Summerfest.

P.S. I simply thought it's great news to share since I feel that this information could make your challenge ever so slightly easier. Please don't mind me. :'D
              Oh , that is very usefull information, I do not mind at all, thanks a ton my friend !

Comment

Originally posted by JustChill View Post
                Hey everyone ! My name is JustChill, I've been playing the game since late 2015~, and i've had many breaks , accounts, up's and down's on the way, but overall had a adventures in this game , and hope to have many more in the future. I recently created an account on community forums , simply because I felt like it gives me a lot bigger connection to the game and the community itself. I'm down to meet new people and interact a lot, so say hi !
                -Started playing again 3~ months ago, with worlds and items being worth about 7~dls atm
                -Main account being around level 65~, I got hacked and quit around 2 years ago, came back 3 months ago~, at the moment being level 53

Also, Recently I created a YouTube channel with my series being Dirt to Chimera wings , so if you are interested be sure to check it out, and leave your opinion in the thread/the comment section!

Welcome to the family lad!

Id say the forums is the best way to experience the community.
                Stop doing the the things you are doing.
                Start doing the things you have never done.

Comment

Originally posted by NutNut View Post
                  Welcome to the family lad!

Id say the forums is the best way to experience the community.
                  I don't doubt it is, thank's for the warm welcome !

Comment

Originally posted by JustChill View Post

welcome uwu
                    quitted gt
                    discord tag: BuffaloBom#6062
                    my discord server
                    add me on roblox

sigpic
                    humama hihih

Comment

wb, enjoy the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloBom View Post
                        welcome uwu
                        Thanks a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Devour View Post
                          wb, enjoy the forums.
                          Thanks, I will !

Comment

Welcome to the forums i guess and dont mind the arguments with weebs and dragon lovers
                            I love how people would break friendships for the sake of some yellow lock

Comment

Originally posted by xBeStGeMx View Post
                              Welcome to the forums i guess and dont mind the arguments with weebs and dragon lovers
                              Thanks! Hahah, i'll be sure not to

Comment

Working...
                              X