This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ica View Post
    (avoids all of the factual evidence I just told you to try and accuse me of being someone I’m not even affiliated with)
    Okay then, tell me what he did.
    Hello, I am called TheMappper but call me LumiNyte.

Discord:LumiNyte#0212

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMappper View Post
      Cant tell wont say

Comment

• Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
        Cant tell wont say
        k

Hello, I am called TheMappper but call me LumiNyte.

Discord:LumiNyte#0212

Comment

• Originally posted by Icytower View Post
          From the man himself: Unfairly accused of leaking personal info. (Since when was mentioning an action personal information? By that logic, by saying that you breathe, I'm leaking your personal info. The "Personal info" I said to devours in his world is nothing more than something bad he did to his friend).

BiteLord's ban was unfair.
          To support him, copy and paste this exact link
          another terrible metaphor. you guys are hearing from Bite's side but not the other ugly side.
          IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheMappper View Post
            I legitimately told you all of the horrible stuff he did in my other reply which you responded to by ignoring. The other chunk of it is something that I’m not allowed to discuss on the forums.
            In Game Name: TheArctic
            Main World: THEARCTIC
            Winner of the 2020 KYDERBY world building contest!
            Achieved Legendary Robot on April 26th, 2020!
            Credits for my avatar go to Oscur

Comment

• Wow bite's enemy's are here, replyed. Happy.

Well that's $hit.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Ica View Post
              inb4 bitelord makes an alt

also if you guys actually know what he did, you’d wanna keep him banned too. You don’t know the half of it.

#KeepHimBanned.
              Don't call me

Comment

• Originally posted by Liquify View Post
                another terrible metaphor. you guys are hearing from Bite's side but not the other ugly side.
                Actually, i am the one who was in the middle while we started discuss how this scammer would pay scammed item back. So i know both sides. And cause i don't accept scamming, i can tell that scamming over 20dls is evil move to do, to your friend. Even if i would fight with my friends, i wouldn't steal anything from them, to teach them some lesson. If you can't teach with words, then do not try teach anything at all.

And mods, i'm still waiting your answer: If player break rules in game, will he get also ban in here? If so, then why i see banned players still talking in here? You say, we wont discuss about bans, but i don't want talk about ban, i want know rules. If you wont tell us all rules, you can't actually assume that people would know those rules. So we need explanation.
                Level: 125
                Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                  Actually, i am the one who was in the middle while we started discuss how this scammer would pay scammed item back. So i know both sides. And cause i don't accept scamming, i can tell that scamming over 20dls is evil move to do, to your friend. Even if i would fight with my friends, i wouldn't steal anything from them, to teach them some lesson. If you can't teach with words, then do not try teach anything at all.

And mods, i'm still waiting your answer: If player break rules in game, will he get also ban in here? If so, then why i see banned players still talking in here? You say, we wont discuss about bans, but i don't want talk about ban, i want know rules. If you wont tell us all rules, you can't actually assume that people would know those rules. So we need explanation.
                  i didn't say bite scammed back,im saying that most of the bitelordists think bite is all innocent because they only heard his side of the story. and the scammer got perma banned with bite as well. technically,you only the reason why he got banned,not the other reasons why he should remained banned

also players banned in game are allowed on the forums as long as they don't break any forum rules.

Comment

i didn't say bite scammed back,im saying that most of the bitelordists think bite is all innocent because they only heard his side of the story. and the scammer got perma banned with bite as well. technically,you only the reason why he got banned,not the other reasons why he should remained banned

also players banned in game are allowed on the forums as long as they don't break any forum rules.
                    Wth did bite really scammed huh
                    As the bitelordists smth smth rank.

I didn't know what happened. We and the guild members of bitelordists didn knew what happened, and we've blamed Wite for causing it nor his enemy's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Icytower View Post
                      From the man himself: Unfairly accused of leaking personal info. (Since when was mentioning an action personal information? By that logic, by saying that you breathe, I'm leaking your personal info. The "Personal info" I said to devours in his world is nothing more than something bad he did to his friend).

BiteLord's ban was unfair.
                      To support him, copy and paste this exact link

[SIZE=7][URL="https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums/showthread.php?553209-2014-2019-No-resurrections-this-time&p=4061164#post4061164%22]#UNBANOURBITELORD[/URL][/SIZE]

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -[/COLOR]

um, i was just asked to put it, so no hate on me, ok?
                      Hi biteforce. Yes its me Devour, you have not the slightest 70% of the things i have evidence of him trying to reletlessly blackmail to leak my personal irl info i was vulnerable to him for, "its ok u can tell me anything" also him: "dont feel ban if i leak your irl info to defend myself when questioned" the level of irony this guy has, and a massive cunning user. TobyLersaco, hes using you, dont get brainwashed, good thing hes banned now, or else, your info wouldve been leaked as well for his personal gains.

Also i changed account to Cheezy, link below, this forums account is abandoned.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                        Wth did bite really scammed huh
                        I didn't say he scammed anyone

Comment

The game and the forums have no connection, why is Bite banned on forums?
                          Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Malaysian Goverment, why is our President banned

Comment

We all know that he can't get uba in game. So that is ok, they made mistakes and both got banned and that's the end of that convo. But when bite got banned in here too, without any kind of post what would break any gt rules, i really started think, that something is wrong. If mod doesn't like bite, that is not reason for ban, so i want know, what rule he broke, cause if i don't know, his post history shows that there is no rule broke. This makes me think, maybe some mod either made mistake or took his/hers feelings involved and banned cause dislikes person. So i'm confused and i need answers. My work has customers service and i know that when i'm at work, i can't mix my personal feelings in things. So if mods start ban people here, cause they don't like someone, then ubisoft needs to talk with them. In free time, they can do and say what ever they want, but when they work (by working i mean when they are in game with mod acc or in here with mod acc) they need suck all feeling inside and not let those out.

So i ask still, what rule he broke in forum, cause got ban? I can't see that rule broke in his post history.
                              Level: 125
                              Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
                              My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
                              Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
                              Instagram: QueenChloeGT
                              How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
                                The game and the forums have no connection, why is Bite banned on forums?
                                Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                                I only mentioned why he got banned in game,I honestly don't know why he got banned on the forums,neither can we discuss it but I just assume that it's his pms

Comment

Working...
                                X