A Returning Player: Cobwebster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Returning Player: Cobwebster

I have played Growtopia before. But now I returned from a pretty long break. I'm part of the "O.G. players" who have found the game when it was under 2 indie game developers, Seth and Hamumu. Ah, yes. I remember the pack that came out when I first started playing the game – Home Pack – and there were not a lot of stuff going on. I go by the GrowID "Cobwebster" now and would love to make friends with old and new players here in the forum.

omg i fan your OG player wow i never seen before omggggggggggggggggg

Comment

Welcome back!

I play Growtopia since 2013 February and I would love to be friends with you, since I love socializing & making friends! ❤
      Hi.

Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
      Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

Comment

Originally posted by TurtlePirate View Post
        Welcome back!

I play Growtopia since 2013 February and I would love to be friends with you, since I love socializing & making friends!
        I'm online right now. Haha! Add me in-game. And thanks so much for the welcome!!

Comment

Welcome back I'll try to catch you up online, been playing Since January 2013
          peek a boo

Instagram : emphera.gt
          Discord : Emphera#6275

Comment

Hey! Another OG! Welcome back and feel at home
            sigpic

I quit on May 5th, 2020

| Follow me on twitter: @chaddercheese_ |

Comment

Welcome back.
              Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
              LEVEL: 73
              WORLD: PUNCHASGT
              YT: Puchy
              Instagram: puchy_gg
              Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Originally posted by Emphera View Post
                Welcome back I'll try to catch you up online, been playing Since January 2013
                Oh, nice! I'll try to catch you up online, too. I assume your GrowID is the same as your forum username? Also, thanks for the welcome!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WoodBlocks View Post
                Hey! Another OG! Welcome back and feel at home
                Yeah, hahaha! You an O.G., too? Thanks for the welcome, my good sir.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Punchas View Post
                Welcome back.
                Thanks! Hope to meet in-game. Online, that is. Thank you for welcoming me.

Comment

Welcome back to the game, many things had happened, hoping that you can catch up with the updates. Have a blast

Comment

Welcome back, @Cobwebster.
                    I really hope we or all of us meet in a forum meetup soon because I'm in jail rn.
                    Good to see you back.

Comment

I remember you!
                      Sorry for not replying when you messaged me about Studio Ghibli cause I was AFKing for some reason.

Anyways welcome back to Growtopia!
                      "If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is!" - Seth, Ex-developer of Growtopia
                      Wheeee~~~~ I wheeeee for no reasons so don't mind me!

Alliances
                      sigpic
                      *Paarthurnax pouts at Alduin*

Comment

Originally posted by Locked View Post
                        I remember you!
                        Sorry for not replying when you messaged me about Studio Ghibli cause I was AFKing for some reason.

Anyways welcome back to Growtopia!
                        So you must be NotTheCat. Haha, nice to meet you! I was going to chat TurtlePirate but he was busy and I didn't want to disturb. Thanks for the welcome.

Comment

welcome back my dear
                          真の幸福を達成.

Comment

Originally posted by Queenie- View Post
                            Welcome back to the game, many things had happened, hoping that you can catch up with the updates. Have a blast
                            Yeah, I'm literally lost with the new items. I dare you to bring me 10 items and I promise you, I don't know what the heck their names are. Thanks for welcoming me, by the way. Hope we can meet in-game. I'm online by the time I replied to your post – add me.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobwebster View Post
                              Yeah, I'm literally lost with the new items. I dare you to bring me 10 items and I promise you, I don't know what the heck their names are. Thanks for welcoming me, by the way. Hope we can meet in-game. I'm online by the time I replied to your post – add me.
                              I dare you to add all forumers

Comment

Working...
                              X