Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s up guys

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What’s up guys

    What’s up guys! I just wanted to let you know I’ll be making YouTube videos of Growtopia myths people still believe and other things!

    I’ll also try to do stuff in the forums!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Shane Dawson View Post
    Hey! What's up, you guys? Yes.
    Hahaha! Hey there.
    Welcome to the forums!

    Comment


    • #3
      Cool! Welcome to the forums!
      Level 125/125 (Done!! )

      Owner of SELLSB
      Leader of Raven :3


      If you want to get in touch:

      Comment


      • #4
        What's ya YouTube name? Teehehe.
        Also welcome to the forums!
        Will be hoping to see you on our forum meetup soon.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
          What's ya YouTube name? Teehehe.
          Also welcome to the forums!
          Will be hoping to see you on our forum meetup soon.
          The YouTube channel is still being made! Should be ready sometime soon.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
            The YouTube channel is still being made! Should be ready sometime soon.
            Your forum name is Called Growtopia Conspiracies.
            So... Are you making some of your videos regarding on conspiracies?
            Ayee

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
              Your forum name is Called Growtopia Conspiracies.
              So... Are you making some of your videos regarding on conspiracies?
              Ayee
              Yesss! Other stuff too!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
                Yesss! Other stuff too!
                Good luck with your future videos.

                Comment


                • #9
                  make your first video about data mining!
                  MY FIRST ANIMATION CHECK IT OUT!



                  IGN: Eggins
                  Sell worlds: vintagedior

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by vintagedior View Post
                    make your first video about data mining!
                    Growtopia lag offices HQ

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Welcome!

                      I'd love to watch your videos! ❤
                      Hi.

                      Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
                      Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        will it be about conspiracies? if so im intrigued my friend
                        真の幸福を達成.


                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Welcome to the forums and good luck with the channel
                          peek a boo

                          Instagram : emphera.gt
                          Discord : Emphera#6275

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            good luck, hope you survive.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Devours View Post
                              good luck, hope you survive.
                              As long as I stay out of the off topic forum yeah lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X