X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you tell the story clearly

Comment

Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
      Ugh,point is im trying to find a friend names ZUCCMYASS the squad is fading my bffs are not online one by one
      Do you really think they're still active? Even if someone said they saw this "ZUCCMYASS," would you really believe that?

I try not thee I shall find who I love and I will thy will meet in life life's short
      I don't get what you mean. Speak in English (in other words, get rid of the "thee" and "thy's," and use modern words).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I just want to add that you should really meet new people rather than just stick to what you had. They became inactive for a reason, not to ghost you. They probably got bored of the game or are busy in real life. And if they'd read this, I assure you that they would have a weird disposition towards you instead of saying "O.M.G., how loyal!". Like what people say in relationships should also apply to this... friendship: "There are many fish in sea."

EDIT: My comment just above sounds rude but I'm just trying to state the fact. I don't want to hurt your feelings or anyone's. There are lots and lots of players who can be as nice as them. There are others here who missed a lot of friends in-game and wanted them to come back but did you see them write a thread about it? And even if they did, it wouldn't be as serious as this. It would just be talking about them and end it there.
      Last edited by Azurada; 08-09-2019, 11:08 AM. Reason: Clarified the updated comment.

Comment

Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
        It was 2 days ago I don’t remember the bfg name tho
        Wow he still on omggggg

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Cobwebster View Post
        Do you really think they're still active? Even if someone said they saw this "ZUCCMYASS," would you really believe that?

I don't get what you mean. Speak in English (in other words, get rid of the "thee" and "thy's," and use modern words).

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I just want to add that you should really meet new people rather than just stick to what you had. They became inactive for a reason, not to ghost you. They probably got bored of the game or are busy in real life. And if they'd read this, I assure you that they would have a weird disposition towards you instead of saying "O.M.G., how loyal!". Like what people say in relationships should also apply to this... friendship: "There are many fish in sea."

EDIT: My comment just above sounds rude but I'm just trying to state the fact. I don't want to hurt your feelings or anyone's. There are lots and lots of players who can be as nice as them. There are others here who missed a lot of friends in-game and wanted them to come back but did you see them write a thread about it? And even if they did, it wouldn't be as serious as this. It would just be talking about them and end it there.
        How Nice of you whats ur ign?

- - - Updated - - -

Im not taking your comment "Rude" I know your trying to help me but its really hard to leave friends if you look at the screenshot everyone was inactive so I will meet new friends I guess

The account im using was made in our 1st friendship birthday which we made together boy meet me? Your in game name and worlds for example BUT I WANT TO SEE HIM

Comment

How Nice of you whats ur ign?

- - - Updated - - -

Im not taking your comment "Rude" I know your trying to help me but its really hard to leave friends if you look at the screenshot everyone was inactive so I will meet new friends I guess

The account im using was made in our 1st friendship birthday which we made together boy meet me? Your in game name and worlds for example BUT I WANT TO SEE HIM
          It's the same as my forum name. I've also noticed you have added me on Discord. It would be more convenient if we chat there since I'm not notified here in the forum.

Comment

oh haha but I can know if your on through discord right

Comment

oh haha but I can know if your on through discord right
              Yes, you can. I sent you a few messages there.

Comment

Working...
              X