PLEASE TELL ME IMMEDIATELY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE TELL ME IMMEDIATELY!!

I HAVE A FRIEND HIS NAME HIS ZUCCMYASS ON MY OTHER ACCOUNT MY FRIEND KNOW THAT ACC PASSWORD (REAL LIFE FRIEND) HE SEEM TO HATE HIM IDK WHY IF YOU KNOW HIS WORLDS AND PLS TELL ME IF HE GOES ONLINE PLS TELL ME SEND ME A SCREENSHOT

MY FRIENDS DOESN'T GO ONLINE ONE BY ONE OUR FRIENDSHIP IS FADING SO PLS I WANT MY FRIENDS BACK!!

Can you elaborate?... So a friend of yours has your other friend's password and hates him? so He'll do something sketchy on his account?. You should Pm a moderator, we can't do anything here. :P
    I live inside my own world of make-believe.

Comment

The lack of commas and punctuations doesn't make this thread any sense. Can you please clarify the problem? And this is not supposed to be in the Meet & Greet subforum, it probably should be in the Support's inbox (since it has something to do with the password of an account). And no, I'm not being sarcastic, I'm genuinely confused.

Comment

I myself think the password won't be necessary here...

My point is...I'm trying to restore a friendship that I never got in other games.
        The group is called THE SQUAD. One day our squad began fading the first one who left was VannilaKiel(TAKE NOTE:I MET ZUCCMYASS THROUGH VANNILAKIEL).

If YOU are a friend of Zuccmyass!(I dont need the two other members iWasEXPOSED,Vannilakiel)
        Please send me IMMEDIATELY a screenshot of his last online and world name!

Screenshot about Vannilakiel and iWasEXPOSED:Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2019-08-09-13-49-34.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	428.2 KB
ID:	6589276

Comment

How are we suppose to know this person.. He's not even a forumer

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't know him, but I hope you'll find him soon!
            Hi.

Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
            Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

Comment

waw a pixel game can bring such intensity and tension between players?

Comment

Sorry what
                There is no knowledge that is not power.

Comment

** The Acient ones have used Ban on YOUR.FRIENDS

** Warning from SYSTEM: You've been banned in Growotpia for 60 days.
                  ** NOTICE : Let me fade them for 60 days, Goodbye!

Disconnected?! Will attempt to reconnect.
                  Sorry, this account, device or location has been temporarily suspended.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
                  Agreed.100

** The Acient ones have given UkyoKuonji a Agreement wand

Comment

I was at a bfg and saw him breaking peppers I told him lmaooooo nice name he said ty and I went on with breaking

Comment

Originally posted by Growtopia Conspiracies View Post
                      I was at a bfg and saw him breaking peppers I told him lmaooooo nice name he said ty and I went on with breaking
                      TELL ME WHEN WAS THAT? BFG NAME? I WANT TO SEE MY FRIEND AGAIN

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Devours View Post
                      WE WENT TO MANY TIMES WE GOT SCAMMED LAUGH AT IT ATLEAST NOT TO LOSE FRIENDSHIP

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by UkyoKuonji View Post
                      BUT DO YOU ATLEAST! KNOW HIM IN GAME HE MIGHT BE A FORUMER IM HIRING INVESTIGATORS FOR FREE I KNOW ITS CRAP BUT YOUR SAVING SOMEONE I WILL REMEMBER THE ONE WHO WILL HELP ME

Comment

calm down and tell the story with more detail please

真の幸福を達成.

Comment

Originally posted by Devours View Post
                          Yes, and I'm genuinely fascinated how this person is the only person the O.P. can be friends with. There are 7 and a half billion people across the globe, with millions of accounts (probably duplicates) created in the game, and thousands of active players – I dare not to try and find this one friend if there can be other players you can befriend with. I'm just being blunt, though I don't want to worsen the situation.

Comment

It was 2 days ago I don’t remember the bfg name tho

Comment

Originally posted by boyinblue View Post
                              calm down and tell the story with more detail please
                              Ugh,point is im trying to find a friend names ZUCCMYASS the squad is fading my bffs are not online one by one

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Cobwebster View Post
                              Yes, and I'm genuinely fascinated how this person is the only person the O.P. can be friends with. There are 7 and a half billion people across the globe, with millions of accounts (probably duplicates) created in the game, and thousands of active players – I dare not to try and find this one friend if there can be other players you can befriend with. I'm just being blunt, though I don't want to worsen the situation.
                              I try not thee I shall find who I love and I will thy will meet in life life's short

Comment

Working...
                              X