Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FurtherMaths] Probably quitting. Hacked. By the best friend I had.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
    Now on i have tip for you: Do not make same mistake twice. So simple. And if you see someone else doing some mistake, do not make same mistake as he/she made.

    I do mistakes too, cause i am human, but i don't do same mistake 2 times or mostly i don't do even mistakes what i have seen someone else made. So i learn from others mistakes as much as i learn from my own mistakes and that's why i don't do much mistakes. In game i also do this more rough than in real life. If someone steal my item, then i never borrow my items to anyone ever again. One evil person (my friend) scammed my rayman in May 2017. Haven't borrowed my expensive stuff since that day.

    And is it sharing account actually illegal in gt? So if you actually broke rules, then you and your friends should get banned.
    Thank you for your wonderful wise words of wisdom. I always looked up to you. You are quite harsh sometimes..

    - - - Updated - - -

    Originally posted by abrakegabra View Post
    Man.. I'm so sorry for your loss.

    I'm returning to this game soon, after this semester ends. Hmu and I might be able to get you back on your feet.
    You were a great friend. You gave never angel wings once. I'm forever in your debt.

    - - - Updated - - -









    A local friend I have is going to his house to talk about it. He said if it goes to a fight, so be it. Let's hope it turns out well.
    Love the life you live and live the life you love

    GrowID || Kitty

    Comment


    • #17
      ah yes this person that had betrayed me 3 years earlier that devastated my life has met me in real life let's give him my password

      - - - Updated - - -

      if you didn't give him your password or account then congrats :

      Originally posted by ComputerHope
      If you have gained unauthorized access to any account or service, it is considered illegal in all parts of the world.

      https://www.computerhope.com/jargon/u/unauacce.htm
      I like my world locks like I like my plural nouns.
      Plural
      IGN : SimpForJesus

      Comment


      • #18
        Goodluck at the real life dude.
        WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)


        VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)


        Comment


        • #19
          honestly wanna hear the sickest thing you can do to the guy, find his parents contacts, dm them or call them and tell them what he did, some kid gonna have their ass whooped when they get home tonight
          IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

          Comment


          • #20
            Yes if someone scam my sons items, i would find scammers parents names and phone numbers and then i would demand items or items value worth of money from those scammers or their parents, so my kid can buy gems and buy all stolen items back. Even in game life, if you steal, you need pay all back. And smart parents know this too. Parents should put their kids work for earning money so they can pay stolen items.
            Level: 125
            Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
            My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
            Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
            Instagram: QueenChloeGT
            How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

            Comment


            • #21
              Rip.
              .
              .
              .
              BilaltmnOO v2

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                Yes if someone scam my sons items, i would find scammers parents names and phone numbers and then i would demand items or items value worth of money from those scammers or their parents, so my kid can buy gems and buy all stolen items back. Even in game life, if you steal, you need pay all back. And smart parents know this too. Parents should put their kids work for earning money so they can pay stolen items.
                And this is how you teach kids life lessons through growtopia
                IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

                Comment


                • #23
                  No ok ***, that's Fking ****. Why the **** did you give him your ****ing password. Your friend is a ducking ******* what a bitch.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Looking at this thread, it made me realise how lucky I am, since a friend I met in GT is someone I can genuinely trust. We met each other 3 years ago, and know each other VERY well.

                    I'm a part of your guild, and I'll try to give you some wls if you do decide to come back.
                    I only have peanuts compared to your old sum of wealth, but at least I hope it helps.
                    skullitionskullitionskullitionskullition

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Skullition View Post
                      Looking at this thread, it made me realise how lucky I am, since a friend I met in GT is someone I can genuinely trust. We met each other 3 years ago, and know each other VERY well.

                      I'm a part of your guild, and I'll try to give you some wls if you do decide to come back.
                      I only have peanuts compared to your old sum of wealth, but at least I hope it helps.
                      Thats generous

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
                        ah yes this person that had betrayed me 3 years earlier that devastated my life has met me in real life let's give him my password

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        if you didn't give him your password or account then congrats :
                        ...
                        it's just a game.
                        Also we have known each other for 8 years and been in constant contact. He was basically the friend I go to to talk about ANYTHING.

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Originally posted by QueenChloe View Post
                        Yes if someone scam my sons items, i would find scammers parents names and phone numbers and then i would demand items or items value worth of money from those scammers or their parents, so my kid can buy gems and buy all stolen items back. Even in game life, if you steal, you need pay all back. And smart parents know this too. Parents should put their kids work for earning money so they can pay stolen items.
                        I can't do that. His parents are old I don't want to hurt them over a game. The guy that hacked me (my best friend) is 18. He's an adult.
                        Love the life you live and live the life you love

                        GrowID || Kitty

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Caine View Post
                          ...
                          it's just a game.
                          Also we have known each other for 8 years and been in constant contact. He was basically the friend I go to to talk about ANYTHING.
                          Yes it is a game, but you've lost your hardworking just because of Hitler's friend.
                          Complain and talk to him/her and I'll be banning him/her Ingame.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                            Yes it is a game, but you've lost your hardworking just because of Hitler's friend.
                            Complain and talk to him/her and I'll be banning him/her Ingame.
                            Please don't ban yet, he has all my items
                            Love the life you live and live the life you love

                            GrowID || Kitty

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Caine View Post
                              Please don't ban yet, he has all my items
                              You have exactly 1 week to get your items.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                                You have exactly 1 week to get your items.
                                But the I come back back on the 23rd.. give me 1 week 3 days. Are you a mod or something? How tf will u ban him? You yourself are banned
                                Love the life you live and live the life you love

                                GrowID || Kitty

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X