Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[FurtherMaths] Probably quitting. Hacked. By the best friend I had.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caine View Post
    But the I come back back on the 23rd.. give me 1 week 3 days. Are you a mod or something? How tf will u ban him? You yourself are banned
    A mod using a VPN in a nutshell.
    /ban /<Hitler's friend> <seconds> <specific reason>

Comment

Hey.
      My friend hacked me again.
      For the second time in 6 years.
      The first time it happened was 3 years ago. Estimated loss was 30dls (worth a lot back then) and his trust.
      I quit for 2+ years then. Rejoined last Christmas. He gained my trust again (cuz we met irl and stuff) and we started playing together again like the good old days.

Logged in 1 hour ago. 0 items, 0 worlds, 3000 hours played and I have nothing. Estimated loss- 30 dls.

No items
      No worlds
      No friends.

Can't do anything about it because I'm on holiday.
      When I return, hopefully I can ask him to return some stuff. Let's see...
      That's super sad to hear , I'm sure you lear'nt your lesson and won't even dream about giving away your password to another human being. For now, I whish you the best of luck, and I hope that you won't be gone forever. After all, you were the best maths teacher that Growtopia has ever had.
      IGN - MineDeath

If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor .

Instagram:
      Instagram Link!
      Discord:
      Discord Link!

Comment

This person must be a real moron to lose friendship and trust over pixelated money. I hope you all the best, cause the enjoyment of the game does not come from having Diamond Locks, hope you return and cut down ties with that person. People like that don't deserve friends.
        I am proud Hufflepuff, passionate world builder and a chill guy.

Before I leave growtopia I want to:

• Win 5 WOTD: 3/5
        • Own a legendary item 0/1

Comment

it's just a game.
          Also we have known each other for 8 years and been in constant contact. He was basically the friend I go to to talk about ANYTHING.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't do that. His parents are old I don't want to hurt them over a game. The guy that hacked me (my best friend) is 18. He's an adult.
          You think they old. But let me tell you secret. I asked from my 88 yo granny, does she feeo old. She said no, she feels same as 18yo. Asked this same from my dad, he is i 62yo and he feels like same as he felt in age of 15-25. So you don't know at all how we feel or think. You assume, we are old and have old minds, but you are so wrong. We are just like you are, but soooooooo much smater cause of life experience.

So yeah, you should actually put this 18yo pay everysingle item what he took. He is adult already. Normal adultds wont steal items from their fried. He must be some special case. If you understand what i mean. Those special cases needs their parents little longer than normal ppl. So i think, you really need contact his parents.
          Level: 125
          Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
          My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
          Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
          Instagram: QueenChloeGT
          How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

Comment

He just seemed to genuine...
            and that's how manipulation works
            IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Aww, I'm sorry for you.
              Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Hey.
                My friend hacked me again.
                For the second time in 6 years.
                The first time it happened was 3 years ago. Estimated loss was 30dls (worth a lot back then) and his trust.
                I quit for 2+ years then. Rejoined last Christmas. He gained my trust again (cuz we met irl and stuff) and we started playing together again like the good old days.

Logged in 1 hour ago. 0 items, 0 worlds, 3000 hours played and I have nothing. Estimated loss- 30 dls.

No items
                No worlds
                No friends.

Can't do anything about it because I'm on holiday.
                When I return, hopefully I can ask him to return some stuff. Let's see...

NOOOOOOOOOO! Not again, hes a f**** moron
                Im so sorry to hear that! Now we cant do any guild-stuff :///
                If i get some of my exp worlds to sold, ill hit u up with a good amount of Wls to make guild and buy some Good named world. Now i have pure wls 5, so its not much to help (wasted all to surgs )

Pm me If you need anything else. Lets fix this whole thing later

But Most irpontantly, have a Nice holiday boss-mama!

Ps dont you dare to quit. Just change your password and make sure advanced protection is on...

Comment

We'll get you back in your feet don't worry!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Astigmatisme View Post
                  ah yes this person that had betrayed me 3 years earlier that devastated my life has met me in real life let's give him my password

- - - Updated - - -

if you didn't give him your password or account then congrats :
                  It's a misdemeanor / felony + fine and jail time but is anyone going to do anything about it? Probably not. The police won't help with such a small case.
                  Your best bet is to call your local anti-hacking center.
                  Last edited by Chopin; 08-15-2019, 12:09 PM.
                  I aced the LSAT

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... We have yet to chat in-game during the re-grand opening of forumerbase...
                    GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                    Instagram: @pokenotpoke

Comment

Working...
                    X