Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Community Goodbye

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Community Goodbye

    Im axzyte and im here to say a goodbye...
    you might be asking why?

    Well...I'm too DEPRESSED okay? *sigh* I know

    People: Why are you depressed?

    When was the last time you saw your best friend in real life and in game?
    Have you remembered when you would act like you were on an adventure?
    Is it CRYSTAL CLEAR? NO?!okay

    My best friend was my only friend we met at 2 years old(said my mom)I always went to their house EVERY DAY LIKE SERIOUSLY EVERY SINGLE DAY(Me and my mom) On weekdays after school I change clothes and go their straight to their house 9:00pm night weekends 8:00am to 10:30pm.

    But when im 5 year-old we moved out THIS CHANGED EVERYTHING I became a bad boy,non sociable kid but at 7 years-old.

    A coincidence happened HE BECAME MY 2nd GRADE CLASSMATE
    Im in the PHILIPPINES when I go there its always a good weather

    Dark Blue Sky,No Sun,Cool wind but now 24/7 rainy 7 months straight

    CHAPTER 2: IN GAME BEST FRIENDS

    Hohoho...Feb 16,2018(Magplant was the IOTM) I met my first friend Markjohann(He was my BestFriend ONCE).

    We always said no matter what lets farm I wake up 5:00 everyday to farm Garbage(Garbage seeds are 100/wl)

    Then I met Alucard3000 I once warped to him then boom FirexdSpirit(aka IwasEXPOSED) ya bestfriends.

    Then I met Zuccmyass(I was finding him I posted a thread now I found him)I met VannilaKiel

    Markjohann back-stabbed me (betrayed he scammed me 60wls) but everyone left me

    VannilaKiel,IwasEXPOSED except Zuccmyass

    Reason for quit: Remembering the 60wls

    Thank You For Reading This Now im quitting goodbye
    Last edited by Axzyte; 08-16-2019, 06:19 AM. Reason: Missed out some words

  • #2
    farewell⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

    真の幸福を達成.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by boyinblue View Post
      farewell⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
      It was nice seeing you in my threads

      Comment


      • #4
        Just join to a trusted guild, participate and get summer tokens and buy the ticket and your lost 60 wls will be retrieved.

        Ehh you a non-social boi ah.. That's a bad idea, you should change.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
          Just join to a trusted guild, participate and get summer tokens and buy the ticket and your lost 60 wls will be retrieved.

          Ehh you a non-social boi ah.. That's a bad idea, you should change.
          1)Im non sociable so I dont know a guild
          2)What will I farm? I dont have anything
          3)I got no scythe
          4)Its hard to get wls

          Comment


          • #6
            Goodbye!

            I hope you'll come back someday, because you seem to be a nice person, to be honest.
            Hi.

            Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
            Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

            Comment


            • #7
              Never give up, sad to see you go, since you were a great guy here on the forums! ❤

              Comment


              • #8
                Good luck with your future endeavors.
                Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

                IGN: Punchas
                LEVEL: 73
                WORLD: PUNCHASGT
                YT: Puchy
                Instagram: puchy_gg
                Discord: Puchas#0986

                Comment


                • #9
                  Best of luck
                  IGN: DoctorNick
                  Instagram: doctornick.gt
                  Goals: Keep grinding.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    bai bai don't come back, for your own good.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It saddens me to see you, or anyone, go. Hope you return with good news about life and stuff.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Thank you guys,I just feel sad about the community wish we can take back time to the good ol' days

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                        Never give up, sad to see you go, since you were a great guy here on the forums! ❤
                        Awww,Thank you

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Originally posted by TurtlePirate View Post
                        Goodbye!

                        I hope you'll come back someday, because you seem to be a nice person, to be honest.
                        Really?Thanks

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
                          1)Im non sociable so I dont know a guild
                          2)What will I farm? I dont have anything
                          3)I got no scythe
                          4)Its hard to get wls
                          What I mean to say is, if I were online I would give you my REILABLE HAMMER that will give you 10 points per punch. Wait.. It's a fishing event right. Oops...

                          If you got some wls, try buying a REILABLE and yea fish. Get the clash ticket and sell them!


                          " On every problem you've encountered - There will be always the way to solve it. "
                          " Every Growtopian Gets scammed everyday, quits everyday. But one things for sure is some of them never gave up. They rised. Rised and rised. "
                          I'm always bad at quotas. May we wish you good luck sooner.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                            What I mean to say is, if I were online I would give you my REILABLE HAMMER that will give you 10 points per punch. Wait.. It's a fishing event right. Oops...

                            If you got some wls, try buying a REILABLE and yea fish. Get the clash ticket and sell them!


                            " On every problem you've encountered - There will be always the way to solve it. "
                            " Every Growtopian Gets scammed everyday, quits everyday. But one things for sure is some of them never gave up. They rised. Rised and rised. "
                            I'm always bad at quotas. May we wish you good luck sooner.
                            1)I have 0wls

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Axzyte View Post
                              1)I have 0wls
                              I recommend you to find a free bfg. Start massing, clear a world <good named world> and sell it for 5+.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X