Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regaining Interest in GT

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Regaining Interest in GT

    I don't know why, I guess. Mostly due to my curiosity and my lack of knowledge of the newer updates. I feel like the Guild Update is such a big update that changed Growtopia nearly entirely but I know nothing about it, and besides that there's still Startopia, and the cooking stuff, also surg's new now and you can get the wings and Dr. title (which I think looks weird actually), and all these things added with boredom due to holidays has made me slowly regain interest. I haven't logged on too much because I didn't know what I could possibly do, with the guild event and everyone panicking and all that, but let's just say I've been reading and seeing a lot about Growtopia. I still play a lot of another games but they're boring when there's nobody to play with.

    Also I'm moving to Australia next month so I won't face too much IP bans unlike where I live rn. I'm probably going to clean my storage worlds, build a world or two, test out the updates with my remaining DLs (which isn't a lot anymore considering I 'quit' (Meaning: I log on once every few months to build a world or two) since 2016 and haven't really gained any since then, let's just say it was my savings lol), probably have fun since I'm entering college, find new friends or reconnect with the older ones, all that. Sounds fun when I lay it out like this.

    Any links to guides/threads about the major updates that Ubisoft has released since their acquisition is appreciated.


    Also, tbh I'm quite scared to make this thread in case I lose interest tomorrow, LOL.


    EDIT: Shoutout to Viju for begging me to mention his name in this thread.
    IGN: ElectroDream (now suspended)
    Discord: Dreamy#2149
    IG: @electrodreamy / @edr.eamy
    WOTD count: 25

  • #2
    same here, im also regaining interest in gt for some reason
    真の幸福を達成.


    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm losing interest a little bit in this game. I don't know why... I think its because I have so plenty things to do and my 1st semester exam/quarter exam is on Thursday-Friday... I hope I won't quit anytime soon
      WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)


      VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)


      Comment


      • #4
        aye long time no see
        My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
        I love her so so much eee
        how do I add back my sigpic
        IGN: Dynnie
        Discord: Dynnie#3475

        Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

        Comment


        • #5
          Welcome back! We have missed you.

          Comment


          • #6
            Ooo another 10,000+ post forumer. Wow, welcome back too!

            Comment


            • #7
              Use VPN to fix IP bans...
              VPN can make your wifi slow...
              https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...wl-1-3-geigers

              Contest link above

              Comment


              • #8
                this gal logged on just to congratulate me..

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                  I'm losing interest a little bit in this game. I don't know why... I think its because I have so plenty things to do and my 1st semester exam/quarter exam is on Thursday-Friday... I hope I won't quit anytime soon
                  Good luck!

                  - - - Updated - - -

                  Welcome back!

                  I'd love to fly to Australia, though.
                  Hi.

                  Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
                  Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by loyalty View Post
                    same here, im also regaining interest in gt for some reason
                    Good for you! Have fun.

                    - - - Updated - - -

                    Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
                    I'm losing interest a little bit in this game. I don't know why... I think its because I have so plenty things to do and my 1st semester exam/quarter exam is on Thursday-Friday... I hope I won't quit anytime soon
                    Play again on Saturday, for now prepare for your exams and do your best! It's fine to disappear for like half a week, lol.

                    - - - Updated - - -

                    Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                    aye long time no see
                    idk you've said that like at least twice now?

                    But yes, long time no see!
                    IGN: ElectroDream (now suspended)
                    Discord: Dreamy#2149
                    IG: @electrodreamy / @edr.eamy
                    WOTD count: 25

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Why is my name there, also I'm glad you're back. I haven't talked to you for so long!
                      Unofficial Growtopia Trailer 4 below!

                      In-Game Name: Viju
                      Administrator at Growtopia Wikia since April 4, 2020
                      Discord Tag: Viju#7557
                      IG: @viju_gt

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by HugeLock View Post
                        Welcome back! We have missed you.
                        I don't think my disappearance really affected anyone significantly because I wasn't literally off-contact, I've still been active on Discord and Instagram, but thanks!

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Originally posted by Viju View Post
                        Why is my name there, also I'm glad you're back. I haven't talked to you for so long!
                        It's been almost half an hour. Such agony. I'm going to tear up the next time you say hi.

                        Also, "wHy iS MY NaME tHErE"?

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	6589690

                        It's with size 9 too, which isn't actually available unless you change your numbers yourself. Thank me.

                        - - - Updated - - -

                        Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                        Ooo another 10,000+ post forumer. Wow, welcome back too!
                        Thanks, for the welcome and for reminding me how much of a no-lifer I was back in 2015-2016.
                        IGN: ElectroDream (now suspended)
                        Discord: Dreamy#2149
                        IG: @electrodreamy / @edr.eamy
                        WOTD count: 25

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          im slowly losing interest in this game since i can't really do anything (everything requires wl/dl) im brokeee
                          sigpic


                          Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
                          INK

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Orca View Post
                            Use VPN to fix IP bans...
                            VPN can make your wifi slow...
                            I use VPN on a daily basis.

                            FYI: For Reddit, not Growtopia. I don't want this statement to go against me.

                            - - - Updated - - -

                            Originally posted by Devours View Post
                            this gal logged on just to congratulate me..
                            Congratulations, though. I just felt I had to log on since we've had at least a couple of talks regarding these summer worlds. (:
                            IGN: ElectroDream (now suspended)
                            Discord: Dreamy#2149
                            IG: @electrodreamy / @edr.eamy
                            WOTD count: 25

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ElectroDream View Post
                              I don't know why, I guess. Mostly due to my curiosity and my lack of knowledge of the newer updates. I feel like the Guild Update is such a big update that changed Growtopia nearly entirely but I know nothing about it, and besides that there's still Startopia, and the cooking stuff, also surg's new now and you can get the wings and Dr. title (which I think looks weird actually), and all these things added with boredom due to holidays has made me slowly regain interest. I haven't logged on too much because I didn't know what I could possibly do, with the guild event and everyone panicking and all that, but let's just say I've been reading and seeing a lot about Growtopia. I still play a lot of another games but they're boring when there's nobody to play with.

                              Also I'm moving to Australia next month so I won't face too much IP bans unlike where I live rn. I'm probably going to clean my storage worlds, build a world or two, test out the updates with my remaining DLs (which isn't a lot anymore considering I 'quit' (Meaning: I log on once every few months to build a world or two) since 2016 and haven't really gained any since then, let's just say it was my savings lol), probably have fun since I'm entering college, find new friends or reconnect with the older ones, all that. Sounds fun when I lay it out like this.

                              Any links to guides/threads about the major updates that Ubisoft has released since their acquisition is appreciated.


                              Also, tbh I'm quite scared to make this thread in case I lose interest tomorrow, LOL.


                              EDIT: Shoutout to Viju for begging me to mention his name in this thread.
                              well pat, make a wotd when again, also make me "admin" in your wotd when (my corruption, I mean moderating skills are pretty effective)
                              IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X