No announcement yet.

Meet the Guardians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations! Go flag, punish em' scammers!

Comment

Welcome Guardians! I’m sure you’ll all do great
      Sup
      IGN: Rovie
      Discord: rovvvie#4588

pfp by topazi

Comment

Hi, guys!

I'm Gatello, and I'm from the Philippines! I am so happy to become part of the new initiative - Game Guardians! I'm happy to serve you all! I've been playing Growtopia since 2015 so I should be pretty informed about how the game goes, it's pretty fun to hang out with the community and gain a lot of friends.

Growtopia's not only my interests though, if you know me well enough - I'm a Graphic Designer who loves to edit photos, I am currently learning how to video edit which is going pretty well.

I will be helping the current Moderators in keeping this game safe! I will not have as much power as they have, so there may be situations wherein the Moderators (or support) should be the best to contact to. Please feel free to ask me any questions about the game, and I will try my best to answer them. I am excited to see you all in-game, peace out!
        Instagram: @gatello.gt
        Discord: Gatello#3430
        Click here for a guide to contacting Growtopia's customer support
        Click here for support's link

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
          It's DAY 3 of Player Appreciation Week and to show our dedication in making our community a friendlier place, we decided to start a new initiative called Guardians. These selected few will be our new game patrol, monitoring the game as well as the forums for any misdemeanor and player misbehaving. It's a tier lower than Moderators so their commands are limited, but they will still have some moderating power in the game as well.

These new Guardians will be equipped with commands allowing them to warn players and issue light punishments. They will also be able to flag players who are breaking the rules, so we, the Ubistaff as well as the Moderators, will be able to investigate further.

Please take note, that we will start with just a bunch of Guardians, but we will be recruiting more in the future to support our moderation efforts.

Without further ado, here is the first batch of Guardians:

- Nostos
          - Necturne
          - ByteCode
          - Gatello
          - Fournos
          - Kailyx
          Welcome

Comment

Welcome!

It's nice to meet you! ❤
            Hi.

Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
            Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

Comment

Welcome Welcome! Guardians

Comment

Originally posted by Gatello View Post
                Hi, guys!

I'm Gatello, and I'm from the Philippines! I am so happy to become part of the new initiative - Game Guardians! I'm happy to serve you all! I've been playing Growtopia since 2015 so I should be pretty informed about how the game goes, it's pretty fun to hang out with the community and gain a lot of friends.

Growtopia's not only my interests though, if you know me well enough - I'm a Graphic Designer who loves to edit photos, I am currently learning how to video edit which is going pretty well.

I will be helping the current Moderators in keeping this game safe! I will not have as much power as they have, so there may be situations wherein the Moderators (or support) should be the best to contact to. Please feel free to ask me any questions about the game, and I will try my best to answer them. I am excited to see you all in-game, peace out!
                congratulations

Comment

Originally posted by Gatello View Post
                  Hi, guys!

Welcome po sa Growtopia, yey we got a Filipino guardian

Comment

Welcome!
                    MyAnimeList (updated!) ChickyBro
                    I'm just an apprentice.

Comment

Congratulations!

Congratulations To All New Guardians!

Comment

Goodluck
                        sigpic
                        #MALAYSIABOLEH

Comment

Congrats to all new Guardians
                          Suggestions:

Maximum Purchase personal setting

Suggestion box with many items

Comment

Hey people!

As most of you know, we (Nostos, ByteCode and I) were already moderating the forums under the Forum Guardians title. Our work now expands by also moderating the game along with the forums.

As far as I am concerned, I've always worked in the shadows and making sure the forums were rightfully organized. I am personally happy to be a helping hand for the game and you guys and being able to make a change.

Thank you and congratulations to the other guardians aswell!

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                              It's DAY 3 of Player Appreciation Week and to show our dedication in making our community a friendlier place, we decided to start a new initiative called Guardians. These selected few will be our new game patrol, monitoring the game as well as the forums for any misdemeanor and player misbehaving. It's a tier lower than Moderators so their commands are limited, but they will still have some moderating power in the game as well.

These new Guardians will be equipped with commands allowing them to warn players and issue light punishments. They will also be able to flag players who are breaking the rules, so we, the Ubistaff as well as the Moderators, will be able to investigate further.

Please take note, that we will start with just a bunch of Guardians, but we will be recruiting more in the future to support our moderation efforts.

Without further ado, here is the first batch of Guardians:

- Nostos
                              - Necturne
                              - ByteCode
                              - Gatello
                              - Fournos
                              - Kailyx
                              Welcome Guardians!
                              waiting for the second wave.
                              IGN : PhoenixRz
                              Level : 95/125
                              Instagram : phoenixrz.gt

"Be grateful with whatever you had."

Comment

Hi there, It's ya boi!
                                ByteCode.

I've moderated Growtopia Forums for a while now and currently got promoted as Game Guardian along with other Forum Guardians in game. I'm 2013 player, with a good knowledge of Growtopia. I'm a chill person and likes to hangout with people, make weird jokes. We're excited to meet with you all in game! (;

Comment

Working...
                                X