Meet the Guardians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatello View Post
    As stated by NekoRei, there may be a proper Applications for the position soon. Stay tuned for that!
    Oh damnit, I was too over-reacting.

Comment

Hacked results in ban disqualifies?

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
      It's DAY 3 of Player Appreciation Week and to show our dedication in making our community a friendlier place, we decided to start a new initiative called Guardians. These selected few will be our new game patrol, monitoring the game as well as the forums for any misdemeanor and player misbehaving. It's a tier lower than Moderators so their commands are limited, but they will still have some moderating power in the game as well.

These new Guardians will be equipped with commands allowing them to warn players and issue light punishments. They will also be able to flag players who are breaking the rules, so we, the Ubistaff as well as the Moderators, will be able to investigate further.

Please take note, that we will start with just a bunch of Guardians, but we will be recruiting more in the future to support our moderation efforts.

Without further ado, here is the first batch of Guardians:

- Nostos
      - Necturne
      - ByteCode
      - Gatello
      - Fournos
      - Kailyx
      If i got hacked then banned does this also discualify my? If so i wont apply if i find where to.

Comment

Welcome new people

I'd love to help in-game too, but i doubt thats possible due to a previous ban

Comment

It is with great enthusiasm that we all welcome you to our police department.
          You have our full support. Go, rule enforcers! Together, we'll build an amazing and trusted community <3

Comment

Congrats on getting appointed as a Game Guardian. Will hope to see you in the future.

A NEET but has a stable job at a cafe

Would try to help whenever possible,except for trying to be social,of course.

Comment

Congratulations to all in-game Guardians!
              IGN: Artling

I'm Currently Level 74.
              Follow me on Instagram! : _artling_
              • The first to apologize... is the STRONGEST
              • The first to forgive... is the BRAVEST
              • and the first to forget is the HAPPIEST

Comment

It's DAY 3 of Player Appreciation Week and to show our dedication in making our community a friendlier place, we decided to start a new initiative called Guardians. These selected few will be our new game patrol, monitoring the game as well as the forums for any misdemeanor and player misbehaving. It's a tier lower than Moderators so their commands are limited, but they will still have some moderating power in the game as well.

These new Guardians will be equipped with commands allowing them to warn players and issue light punishments. They will also be able to flag players who are breaking the rules, so we, the Ubistaff as well as the Moderators, will be able to investigate further.

Please take note, that we will start with just a bunch of Guardians, but we will be recruiting more in the future to support our moderation efforts.

- Nostos
                - Necturne
                - ByteCode
                - Gatello
                - Fournos
                - Kailyx
                Congratulations for the new Guardians! Make GT Proud-
                -Every second counts, a witness.-

GrowID Updated to: RSilentBear

Comment

A new era of helpers is being born.
                  {IGN : Gandie}
                  {LEVEL : 125/125}

Guild: Ancients

Comment

Welcome gamers to the Guardians club!!!!!!
                    My name is PokeTrivia

or that guy who afk forever

I do cool stuff and hangs out with friend!
                    I won't let you down!
                    sigpic

Comment

WELCOME!

It's so amazing to see a new bunch of people to help out Growtopia!
                      -WELCOME
                      LetsGo

Comment

Congratulations!

Can't wait to meet you guys in the game!
                        sigpic

growsdfmovie - june 2020

Comment

Congratulations to you guys!

Thanks for putting effort in making this game a better and safer place
                          The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Comment

Congrats to all the people who became a Guardian! Glad you're helping out the community.
                            sigpic

IGN: EpicGamer27
                            Level: 78/125

This site saves lives when it comes to trading. Check it out!
                            https://growstocks.xyz/

Comment

Welcome!!
                              IGN: Freze

Comment

Guardians

- Nostos
                                - Necturne
                                - ByteCode
                                - Gatello
                                - Fournos
                                - Kailyx
                                Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                                X