Meet the Guardians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
    It's DAY 3 of Player Appreciation Week and to show our dedication in making our community a friendlier place, we decided to start a new initiative called Guardians. These selected few will be our new game patrol, monitoring the game as well as the forums for any misdemeanor and player misbehaving. It's a tier lower than Moderators so their commands are limited, but they will still have some moderating power in the game as well.

These new Guardians will be equipped with commands allowing them to warn players and issue light punishments. They will also be able to flag players who are breaking the rules, so we, the Ubistaff as well as the Moderators, will be able to investigate further.

Please take note, that we will start with just a bunch of Guardians, but we will be recruiting more in the future to support our moderation efforts.

Without further ado, here is the first batch of Guardians:

- Nostos
    - Necturne
    - ByteCode
    - Winwood
    - Gatello
    - Fournos
    - Kailyx
    omg winwood a guardian? OWO

Comment

more staff = better game

Welcome new staff

Comment

Hello to the people who made it.

Question though, how did you choose these people? Was there an application that they filled out, or are they from Ubisoft?
        ---
        GrowID = Virusosm
        Discord = Virus#6775
        Youtube = https://www.youtube.com/Virusosm

Comment

Congratulations

Comment

Congrats but who are these?
            Not sure why I'm back but I'm back
            IGN: Deno855
            TRUE OG
            Level: 71
            Gems: 352k / 1mil
            WLS: Who even cares its the effort
            Instagram: @deno855_gt

Comment

CONGRATS BYTECODE!!!
              IGN: ProbablySeth

Geometry Dash isn't dead

Comment

Guardian

I really want to be a moderator I love playing growtopia and Im farming I can support this game and Im super supporter my Ingame name is Podecto please see this

Comment

Originally posted by Podecto View Post
                  I really want to be a moderator I love playing growtopia and Im farming I can support this game and Im super supporter my Ingame name is Podecto please see this
                  Just be active in the game and on the forums. They will notice you!

Comment

Welcome
                    GrowID - Anime
                    LEVEL - 95
                    Main World - KURO
                    Trusted Middleman in 'BUYUSERNAME'
                    -----------------------------------------------
                    Goals
                    • Level 125 - 95/125
                    • 200 Diamond Locks - 400+/200 [Completed]
                    • Legendary Item - 0/1

Comment

Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                      It's DAY 3 of Player Appreciation Week and to show our dedication in making our community a friendlier place, we decided to start a new initiative called Guardians. These selected few will be our new game patrol, monitoring the game as well as the forums for any misdemeanor and player misbehaving. It's a tier lower than Moderators so their commands are limited, but they will still have some moderating power in the game as well.

These new Guardians will be equipped with commands allowing them to warn players and issue light punishments. They will also be able to flag players who are breaking the rules, so we, the Ubistaff as well as the Moderators, will be able to investigate further.

Please take note, that we will start with just a bunch of Guardians, but we will be recruiting more in the future to support our moderation efforts.

Without further ado, here is the first batch of Guardians:

- Nostos
                      - Necturne
                      - ByteCode
                      - Gatello
                      - Fournos
                      - Kailyx
                      Welcome lads!

- - - Updated - - -

Beying active on the forum is the first step that one has to take to becomea moderator, probably the same in the case of a guardian, on the other hand asking to get it will sadly not get you anywhere, I suggest you go around helping others on the forums (without doing a spam of course) and in an undetermined ammount of time (short/long) the others will notice you and you (MIGHT) get a shot at becoming a guardian/moderator!

Good luck lad!

Comment

Welcome everyone!

Discord:CoolZ#8735

"If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

Comment

Hello hello
                          Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Welcome Guardians!

Comment

It's not a moderator rank. Sir.

Comment

Welcome

WElcome glad to have yous in game

Comment

Working...
                                X