Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet the Guardians

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Welp... That's gonna be good for the one who have NOT following the rules
    Main World: BUBBLYSKY
    Level: 47

    Goals:
    Level: 50
    (I Think that's all)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Gatello View Post
      Helping the community and be active in the game are the 2 important aspects.
      Man, after playing gt for 5-10 hours, I'm scared to ask my parents to buy an eyeglasses for me

      Comment


      • iigopro

        Guardians, good luck!

        Comment


        • Welcome
          WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)


          VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)


          Comment


          • Good luck to the new Game Guardians! Hope ya'll can lighten the load on what is a very enduring, volunteer job.
            shmoob doggos
            Avatar by Doopye
            http://discord.gg/jenulot

            ^ join this discord to watch bad streamers ^

            Comment


            • MODS! Could you make sure there is no guardians or mods with letter I or L? I just got msg in game from GateIlo and if i would assume that guardians would in any case msg me, i would check his name fast and maybe get scammed. Luckily i can't even remember guardian names and when he said he is guardian i said why would they ever msg me and so on. But point is, someone else, could somehow actually believe them and get scammed. Names with l and I can be mixed up in game, by accident. So either lock names what are mod/guardian names with other variations like in this case lock GateIlo, GateIIo and so on or do not allow use names with little l or big I.
              Level: 125
              Main: QUEENCHLOEGT
              My first farm:CHLOESCASTLE
              Guild home: QUEENSGUILD
              Instagram: QueenChloeGT
              How we could fix famable economy: OPEN LINK HERE

              Comment


              • Great job

                Hello nekorei it's been a disappointment after quitting growtopia for 4month and i see no improvement still alot of scammer and spammer but i feel good when you release a game guardian which is good for community...hope you continue this awesome update and im expecting more in future

                Comment


                • How to join and be part of the Guardian :v

                  Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                  It's DAY 3 of Player Appreciation Week and to show our dedication in making our community a friendlier place, we decided to start a new initiative called Guardians. These selected few will be our new game patrol, monitoring the game as well as the forums for any misdemeanor and player misbehaving. It's a tier lower than Moderators so their commands are limited, but they will still have some moderating power in the game as well.

                  These new Guardians will be equipped with commands allowing them to warn players and issue light punishments. They will also be able to flag players who are breaking the rules, so we, the Ubistaff as well as the Moderators, will be able to investigate further.

                  Please take note, that we will start with just a bunch of Guardians, but we will be recruiting more in the future to support our moderation efforts.

                  Without further ado, here is the first batch of Guardians:

                  - Nostos
                  - Necturne
                  - ByteCode
                  - Gatello
                  - Fournos
                  - Kailyx
                  So any players can be part of the guardian? if yes, then i want to be part of it cuz i've been playing Growtopia about 4 year

                  Comment


                  • Welcome and congratulations to you guys, our new batch of game guardians! I'm looking forward for better moderation in-game soon. Goodluck!
                    :wave::hat:Hello there, enjoy your day.

                    Comment


                    • Sorry, I'm late but welcome guardians.
                      I experience 3D Modeling and 2D Drawings.

                      IG: @raymondtran59

                      QUACK!

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • I thought I said welcome but apparently I didn't, so-

                        Welcome, Guardians! <3
                        "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

                        IGN: allywrites
                        LEVEL: 66/125


                        POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

                        Comment


                        • Where do I apply?

                          I’ve been playing for 5 years and have almost 3000 hours on growtopia I know the game very well and how the economy and community is I’m wondering how I can apply to this new “Guardian” role. I love this game to death and I’ve gotten to the point where I play daily. I know how to find casinos pretty well I troll them a lot since I can’t ban them I put criminals in there playing areas, but I wish I could do more to help if you have any information I’m ready to sign up!

                          Comment


                          • Would love to be part of the team

                            Originally posted by NekoRei View Post
                            It's DAY 3 of Player Appreciation Week and to show our dedication in making our community a friendlier place, we decided to start a new initiative called Guardians. These selected few will be our new game patrol, monitoring the game as well as the forums for any misdemeanor and player misbehaving. It's a tier lower than Moderators so their commands are limited, but they will still have some moderating power in the game as well.

                            These new Guardians will be equipped with commands allowing them to warn players and issue light punishments. They will also be able to flag players who are breaking the rules, so we, the Ubistaff as well as the Moderators, will be able to investigate further.

                            Please take note, that we will start with just a bunch of Guardians, but we will be recruiting more in the future to support our moderation efforts.

                            Without further ado, here is the first batch of Guardians:

                            - Nostos
                            - Necturne
                            - ByteCode
                            - Gatello
                            - Fournos
                            - Kailyx
                            So hey NekoRie Idk I might be spamming sorry haha
                            But the reply to your post before and I guess didn't work so
                            I would love to join the GuardianTeam

                            Grow I'd : TheUglySnake
                            Level : 30
                            Love building
                            Love parkour
                            Love Meeting new people

                            Instagram : https://instagram.com/theuglysnak3?igshid=8yntl57tia3l

                            P.S. you can check my profile
                            TheUglySnake ingame If you need more infos Why not

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TheUglySnak3 View Post
                              So hey NekoRie Idk I might be spamming sorry haha
                              But the reply to your post before and I guess didn't work so
                              I would love to join the GuardianTeam

                              Grow I'd : TheUglySnake
                              Level : 30
                              Love building
                              Love parkour
                              Love Meeting new people

                              Instagram : https://instagram.com/theuglysnak3?igshid=8yntl57tia3l

                              P.S. you can check my profile
                              TheUglySnake ingame If you need more infos Why not
                              You can't just apply here. I guess there will be a Guardian application soon.

                              - - - Updated - - -

                              Originally posted by GummyJ0SH View Post
                              So any players can be part of the guardian? if yes, then i want to be part of it cuz i've been playing Growtopia about 4 year
                              No. You will need requirements. They definitely won't allowed random players to be Game Guardians.

                              - - - Updated - - -

                              Originally posted by Scarus View Post
                              I’ve been playing for 5 years and have almost 3000 hours on growtopia I know the game very well and how the economy and community is I’m wondering how I can apply to this new “Guardian” role. I love this game to death and I’ve gotten to the point where I play daily. I know how to find casinos pretty well I troll them a lot since I can’t ban them I put criminals in there playing areas, but I wish I could do more to help if you have any information I’m ready to sign up!
                              Continue being active and they might notice you. Good luck.
                              GrowID: PokeNotPoke
                              Instagram: @pokenotpoke

                              Comment


                              • Congratulations, y'all.
                                Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X