Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFTER 6 YEARS... I have FINALLY made my way to the forums.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AFTER 6 YEARS... I have FINALLY made my way to the forums.

    Hello! I have played Growtopia since 2013. This game has done nothing but change my life, to say the least. I often find myself attributing my success in everyday life to lessons I have learned from my experiences in Growtopia. Because of this, my love for this community has festered into a strive to make it better. So, with that, I begin my forum adventure!

    - SamWOW
    Hello! I am SamWOW

    I am dedicated to doing what ever it takes to better the Growtopia community.


    CONTACT ME!
    IG: @samwowgt
    Discord: SamWOW#8217
    World: SAMWOW!

  • #2
    Originally posted by SamWOW View Post
    Hello! I have played Growtopia since 2013. This game has done nothing but change my life, to say the least. I often find myself attributing my success in everyday life to lessons I have learned from my experiences in Growtopia. Because of this, my love for this community has festered into a strive to make it better. So, with that, I begin my forum adventure!

    - SamWOW
    Welcome to the forums. Can't wait to meet you in-game!
    GrowID: PokeNotPoke
    Instagram: @pokenotpoke

    Comment


    • #3
      w o w.

      Have fun on the forum journey, mate.
      "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

      IGN: allywrites
      LEVEL: 66/125


      POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

      Comment


      • #4
        *Appears out of nowhere* as Zruul would say.

        Hey Sam, finally - you made a forums account. I’m more than happy to guide you through everything, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

        The forums can be a very sensitive place, be nice and speak nicely to everyone, and enjoy the presence of fellow forumers! You can also join me in FORUMERBASE meetings, more on that soon.

        For now, you’ll need assistance with the rules of this forum [The Growtopian Code], you can find that here (https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...rowtopian-Code). There are currently a couple of forums and game guardians, if you come across them in-game, make sure to say hi! Here’s the link to NekoRei’s thread about them (https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...-the-Guardians).

        Lastly, have fun! See you soon Sam, and stop doing so many /fc-s. Please lol

        Cheers
        Winwood.
        Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
        Discord: Winwood#3315
        IG: Winwoodgt
        IGN: Winwood

        Comment


        • #5
          wow the infamous sb clickbaiter is here
          sigpic


          Visit My Crime/Bait Shop
          INK

          Comment


          • #6
            Welcome to the forums.

            - - - Updated - - -

            Originally posted by xKaizoku View Post
            wow the infamous sb clickbaiter is here
            Really?oh no if this is true then....

            Comment


            • #7
              Alright welcome to the forum hehe
              Ign: RimUwU
              Hero of Justice? A world where no one is hurt?” Don’t be absurd. “Humanity” is the name for an animal that cannot find joy in life without sacrifice. ” – Gilgamesh

              Good song
              https://youtu.be/SpsWFfPzSY4

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by xKaizoku View Post
                wow the infamous sb clickbaiter is here

                Is referring to PAW as Harvest Fest as a joke a clickbait? Ehhh, sure. But one time does not make me infamous, does it?
                Hello! I am SamWOW

                I am dedicated to doing what ever it takes to better the Growtopia community.


                CONTACT ME!
                IG: @samwowgt
                Discord: SamWOW#8217
                World: SAMWOW!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by SamWOW View Post
                  Is referring to PAW as Harvest Fest as a joke a clickbait? Ehhh, sure. But one time does not make me infamous, does it?
                  Yes but no.
                  I make low-quality content.


                  Most Recent video: (My videos aren't usually like this)


                  IGN: SeaAce
                  Instagram: Spades.gt

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Welcome!

                    It's nice to see another veteran here!

                    There's more information about Growtopia Forums here.
                    Hi.

                    Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
                    Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i still feel bad when you got ur sb blocked 3 times lmao

                      welcome btw hehe
                      I never said goodbye, didn't I?
                      an active lurker, see if you can find me somewhere in-game


                      Discord : weird#2183

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Pokekid123 View Post
                        Welcome to the forums. Can't wait to meet you in-game!
                        Hey I'm new to the forums I have also been playing since 2013 and I would love to meet new friends from the forums. If u wanna chat msg me Thicket

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Same, I too wished that I would have found Growtopia Forums earlier.

                          We came from a long way, and now we’re here.
                          Instagram:@kyeosi.gt

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Kyeosi View Post
                            Same, I too wished that I would have found Growtopia Forums earlier.

                            We came from a long way, and now we’re here.
                            I agree!
                            Hi.

                            Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
                            Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              welcome my dear,

                              I look forward to meeting you in game.
                              真の幸福を達成.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X