This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't think healthy with him being in and threatening to destroy me
    There will always be people who will try to take you down for whatever reasons they want to. It's just one of his manipulation methods to make you scared. Don't let him take you over just because of it. There always is an solution to get yourself out of situations as these. Asking for someone to help you out is one of them.
    Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
    LEVEL: 73
    WORLD: PUNCHASGT
    YT: Puchy
    Instagram: puchy_gg
    Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Originally posted by Punchas View Post
      There will always be people who will try to take you down for whatever reasons they want to. It's just one of his manipulation methods to make you scared. Don't let him take you over just because of it. There always is an solution to get yourself out of situations as these. Asking for someone to help you out is one of them.
      He declared me a traitor and wants the server, I just can't think.
      Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Tell that vermin to piss off; remember that If he does anything, you got my support.

Comment

Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
          He declared me a traitor and wants the server, I just can't think.
          Who is he? the owner of Discord?

He can't do anything.
          ~Chemmie
          Discord: Chemmie #7714

Comment

I TOLD YOU SO!

I WARNED YOU MORE THAN 10x BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!

Told you he threatened me, warned you, you removed me as a friend for getting him banned on forums,

voila~

Click image for larger version

Name:	AltruisticSharpAttwatersprairiechicken-size_restricted.gif
Views:	1
Size:	3.45 MB
ID:	6589798

Comment

He appeals to the lowest common denominator. Don't let him do this to you.

Originally posted by houzteR View Post
              Tell that vermin to piss off; remember that If he does anything, you got my support.
              You’re goddamn right.
              "Flowers grow back, even after they are stepped on."

Comment

I can't think healthy with him being in and threatening to destroy me
                kid can't even do anything to you,he's just manipulating
                IGN : Liquify

support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

Comment

Bruh

Originally posted by Devours View Post
                  I TOLD YOU SO!

I WARNED YOU MORE THAN 10x BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!

Told you he threatened me, warned you, you removed me as a friend for getting him banned on forums,

voila~

[ATTACH=CONFIG]223457[/ATTACH]
                  sigpic

growsdfmovie - june 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Sharox View Post
                    He appeals to the lowest common denominator. Don't let him do this to you.

You’re goddamn right.
                    I just don't know, I can't feel good with him threatening to get people to hate me If I don't give him the server.

Comment

I just don't know, I can't feel good with him threatening to get people to hate me If I don't give him the server.
                      lol no1 will hate you if you didnt do a bad thing

Comment

Talk to me on Discord about this.

Comment

He wanted the server, I declined. It went worse every day, afterward, he declared me an enemy, threatened to destroy me If I don't give him the server. Told me that our friendship was a deal, offered me his friendship. Blocked me, used other innocent people to deliver me his messages.

But today, he started doing it..and I really feel under pressure. I just can't take his threats and actions against me and any other innocent Forumer anymore and I just don't know if I should stay or not

I was simply friends because I used to talk to him about real life, I thought that I finally found someone to talk to about my real-life issues and talk about my life but I realized that it was all a lie, the friendship was fake

Comment

He wanted the server, I declined. It went worse every day, afterward, he declared me an enemy, threatened to destroy me If I don't give him the server. Told me that our friendship was a deal, offered me his friendship. Blocked me, used other innocent people to deliver me his messages.

But today, he started doing it..and I really feel under pressure. I just can't take his threats and actions against me and any other innocent Forumer anymore and I just don't know if I should stay or not

I was simply friends because I used to talk to him about real life, I thought that I finally found someone to talk to about my real-life issues and talk about my life but I realized that it was all a lie, the friendship was fake
                            mehhhhhhhh every1 had a fake friend before. Get over it dont be paranoid

Comment

Originally posted by Pente View Post
                              yeah besides, we know the truth and will defend you if anything goes south.
                              | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Originally posted by Seth
                              Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
                              Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
                              "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
                              Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
                              and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Comment

Originally posted by Pente View Post
                                Couple of my friends left his cult so he accused me of being a traitor and told his cult to hate me

Comment

Working...
                                X