Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Farewell, my friends

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Farewell, my friends

    Since BiteLord is threatening me...I don't know if to stay or not and I don't think anyone wants me to stay either.

    Thank you for all the support and goodwill you guys have shown to me over the past months.

    You guys...you guys were the best people I've met in my life. Sorry guys, I couldn't do a lot for the community, forgive me.

    Thank you all for the good times and sweet memories that we shared together, I'll never forget you guys. You guys are wonderful people, I'm sorry if I couldn't make you enjoy, forgive me.

    I'll be handling monthly meetups and everything I have to Augu if I'm going to quit

    I really don't know if I should stay or not...Should I?
    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

  • #2
    Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
    Since BiteLord is threatening me...I don't know if to stay or not and I don't think anyone wants me to stay either.

    Thank you for all the support and goodwill you guys have shown to me over the past months.

    You guys...you guys were the best people I've met in my life. Sorry guys, I couldn't do a lot for the community, forgive me.

    Thank you all for the good times and sweet memories that we shared together, I'll never forget you guys. You guys are wonderful people, I'm sorry if I couldn't make you enjoy, forgive me.

    I'll be handling monthly meetups and everything I have to Augu.

    I really don't know if I should stay or not...Should I?
    Wow

    I got no words
    sigpic

    growsdfmovie - june 2020

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Tangramboy View Post
      Wow

      I got no words
      I really don't know if I should stay or not. Sorry to each of you If I couldn't make you guys happy.
      Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

      Comment


      • #4
        Don't leave! Bitelord is nothing!
        IGN: TheGodHere

        Pm me in forums if you need a friend!

        Join Forumers United.

        All for one and one for all, we are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.


        https://discord.gg/2pKjUsQ

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
          I really don't know if I should stay or not. Sorry to each of you If I couldn't make you guys happy.
          Give us more context, what’s going on??

          What is he threatening?
          sigpic

          growsdfmovie - june 2020

          Comment


          • #6







            .
            "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

            IGN: allywrites
            LEVEL: 66/125


            POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

            Comment


            • #7
              funny thing, i dont know who he is lol
              IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

              Comment


              • #8
                No Toby. Please don't leave. You're a good guy and you contribute quite a lot on the tavern. You remember how you have 500 ideas to make a thread into in tavern right? If you've quitted, we will never see those ideas. So please Toby, don't leave just yet..

                We all will support you through this. Just contact someone that's not acquaintance of him and we'll help you in the dm

                Well.. if you wanted to.. it's okay though..
                We will miss you quite a lot if that's the path you're going to take

                Good luck choosing. I hope you're choosing the best for you
                Originally posted by Oma357
                I am an anime trap

                -Oma357
                Currently is addicted to a gacha game, discord is the best place to contact. Forums are boring nowadays anyway.
                Usually on Forumers United. Or Oma's server, if you know it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  don't let a kid with mental issues tell you what to do. you learn from your mistakes,people won't keep on hating.
                  IGN : Liquify

                  support my wholesome Axolotl thread!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ezereal View Post
                    funny thing, i dont know who he is lol
                    Don't know him either, It's just I can't take it anymore, I don't really think if anyone wants me either.

                    I don't know If I should just stay
                    Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Critical View Post
                      No Toby. Please don't leave. You're a good guy and you contribute quite a lot on the tavern. You remember how you have 500 ideas to make a thread into in tavern right? If you've quitted, we will never see those ideas. So please Toby, don't leave just yet..

                      We all will support you through this. Just contact someone that's not acquaintance of him and we'll help you in the dm

                      Well.. if you wanted to.. it's okay though..
                      We will miss you quite a lot if that's the path you're going to take

                      Good luck choosing. I hope you're choosing the best for you
                      I'm not good with words but.. please listen to this, Toby ^ you're a good guy, and we all care about you.
                      "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

                      IGN: allywrites
                      LEVEL: 66/125


                      POSITIVE. MENTAL. ATTITUDE.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        This is some serious blackmail ****, this dude has issues.
                        ~Chemmie
                        Discord: Chemmie #7714

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Do the right thing about this whole situation. Don't let some guy force you to do things that you don't want to even if you think there's no other way to get out of this. You have a lot of friends here that care about you and they don't want you to go in that kind of way. Rethink this whole thing and make a decision that would benefit you and not the one who's threating you.
                          Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

                          IGN: Punchas
                          LEVEL: 73
                          WORLD: PUNCHASGT
                          YT: Puchy
                          Instagram: puchy_gg
                          Discord: Puchas#0986

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I might not know the whole story but as far as I see there is no reason to quit because of 1 insignificant person on the Internet told you so. They're nothing but bullies and attention seekers.

                            The best thing to do is just ignore them and continue on with playing the game as you did always. Don't bother yourself with people like him. Also the ignore option is a very useful thing.
                            sigpic

                            IGN: EpicGamer27
                            Level: 78/125

                            This site saves lives when it comes to trading. Check it out!
                            https://growstocks.xyz/

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Punchas View Post
                              Do the right thing about this whole situation. Don't let some guy force you to do things that you don't want to even if you think there's no other way to get out of this. You have a lot of friends here that care about you and they don't want you to go in that kind of way. Rethink this whole thing and make a decision that would benefit you and not the one who's threating you.
                              I can't think healthy with him being in and threatening to destroy me
                              Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X