Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what happened here?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • what happened here?

    after a good timeskip of a few weeks or months... i can't remember... I am back lol
    Pick a card, any card

  • #2
    Originally posted by iCro View Post
    after a good timeskip of a few weeks or months... i can't remember... I am back lol
    a lot of 2014-2015-2016 ppl are gone...even more

    but some returned
    GenSEAF
    Graphic Designer

    Discord: GENSEAF#1544
    Portfolio (Instagram): @seafxiv
    I can give tips for designing if you like, just contact me. (And when I have time)
    Software used: Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Illustrator CC

    Comment


    • #3
      welcome back and please leave. leave while u still can ;-;
      Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
      suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome back.

        Would recommend checking out some threads in the forum for information about things that happened here since the time you left. Definitely worth to check it out before you start to play this game again as there is a lot of stuff going on.
        Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

        IGN: Punchas
        LEVEL: 73
        WORLD: PUNCHASGT
        YT: Puchy
        Instagram: puchy_gg
        Discord: Puchas#0986

        Comment


        • #5
          Welcome back (again...)
          PLEASE DON'T LEAVE AND RETURN AGAIN OK?
          Quit this game already
          I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
          Discord: Ash#4444
          Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

          We require Peace and Tranquility

          Comment


          • #6
            Uhh welcome? Why are people aren't satisfied hmmm

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
              Uhh welcome? Why are people aren't satisfied hmmm
              He leaves and returns and leaves and returns over and over...
              Quit this game already
              I am LightX, call me Light not Elyrion
              Discord: Ash#4444
              Pet Rock Server : yeah I removed the invite stop joining the dead server there's no point

              We require Peace and Tranquility

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
                He leaves and returns and leaves and returns over and over...
                Just like me, really hope this dosent happens to me.

                I respect every forumers except toxic people, so yea. welcome and goodbye.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by GEN View Post
                  a lot of 2014-2015-2016 ppl are gone...even more

                  but some returned
                  oh god no the extinction is still happening
                  Originally posted by Crunchyy View Post
                  welcome back and please leave. leave while u still can ;-;
                  i have already left a few times lol
                  Originally posted by Punchas View Post
                  Welcome back.

                  Would recommend checking out some threads in the forum for information about things that happened here since the time you left. Definitely worth to check it out before you start to play this game again as there is a lot of stuff going on.
                  thanks man, appreciate it
                  Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
                  Welcome back (again...)
                  PLEASE DON'T LEAVE AND RETURN AGAIN OK?
                  i'll try... but I'm so busy with school and contests idk if i might be ever as active as before
                  Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                  Uhh welcome? Why are people aren't satisfied hmmm
                  Originally posted by Elyrion View Post
                  He leaves and returns and leaves and returns over and over...
                  god it truly is a painful cycle, isn't it?
                  Originally posted by 1NB4 View Post
                  Just like me, really hope this dosent happens to me.

                  I respect every forumers except toxic people, so yea. welcome and goodbye.
                  hello, 1NB4, goodbye
                  Pick a card, any card

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Welcome back!

                    I'd recommend you to check new threads in Announcements & Update Discussions, because you'll find a lot of helpful information about updates.
                    Hi.

                    Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
                    Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X