Bye!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye!

Yes, finally after 5 years i’m finally quitting. I ended it kinda dumb way but idc, i was way too addicted to it. (Still am). Iit was a fun childhood game but now im finally done. Thanks for everything, Growtopia.

Don't mean to be rude, but honestly I've heard too many people say they're going to quit, but if you even admit you're kinda addicted, you'll most likely be crawling back in a few days. If you've been doing nothing else with your life, then you'll just be bored and log in again.
    Thinking about you.

Comment

Bye 8886, it's a shame I haven't seen you around before you decided to leave. Take care!
      IGN: Cress
      β€” π’₯𝑒 π“‹π‘œπ’Ύπ“ˆ 𝓁𝒢 𝓋𝒾𝑒 𝑒𝓃 π“‡π‘œπ“ˆπ‘’. β€”
      β€œπ’Ÿπ‘œπ“Šπ’·π“‰ π“€π’Ύπ“π“π“ˆ π“‚π‘œπ“‡π‘’ π’Ήπ“‡π‘’π’Άπ“‚π“ˆ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π’»π’Άπ’Ύπ“π“Šπ“‡π‘’ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 π“Œπ’Ύπ“π“.”

Comment

Good luck in the future! Never say never, maybe one day you actually remember happy moments in your childhood game and decide to come back! Until then, I wish you all the best!
        Follow me on instagram: @speedynex
        Find me on Twitter!
        Add me on discord: Nex#5964

Comment

Good luck with your future endeavors.
          Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
          LEVEL: 73
          WORLD: PUNCHASGT
          YT: Puchy
          Instagram: puchy_gg
          Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Good bye then

Comment

Working...
            X