Bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bye

Quitting this horrible excuse for a game. Ubisoft is really letting this game go and it
    Just sucks now. So I’m quitting, Goodbye awful ubisoft.

okay 1st of all, no one asked,
    2nd, try making the game yourself and code some of the stuff, you don't get a say until you're qualified to even work there,

at the end of the day, Ubi 2.5+ billion dollar company, you = dying at College loans

-mic drop

Comment

Goodluck dude at the real world.
      WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Originally posted by Bozoe977 View Post
        Quitting this horrible excuse for a game. Ubisoft is really letting this game go and it
        Just sucks now. So I’m quitting, Goodbye awful ubisoft.
        As Devours said, you can't actually do better so appreciate what you have.
        IGN: SydeEvil
        Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Originally posted by SydeWeiz View Post
          As Devours said, you can't actually do better so appreciate what you have.
          that argument is kinda dead, it's like saying "if you don't like my performance then do better" to got talent judges. People have different expectations and just because they're not pleased doesn't mean they should be able to do better to have the rights to complain.
          | IGN: Graxum | Level: 80 |

Originally posted by Seth
          Update: I listened to TIMEONI (nice song..)
          Originally posted by DynPlaysGT
          "Hey we just let all your private data get leaked, sorry about that. Now buy our IAP!"
          Originally posted by AsteroidSpam
          and yet again growtopians surpass the known limit to collective autism

Comment

I'lL SeE yOu ThErE, iN pIxElWoRlDs
            My YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLr..._as=subscriber
            M e n a c i n g. . .
            ゴゴゴゴゴ. . .

IGN - D00DofSilver

Comment

Good luck with your future endeavors.
              Last edited by Punchas; 09-02-2019, 04:07 PM.
              Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

IGN: Punchas
              LEVEL: 73
              WORLD: PUNCHASGT
              YT: Puchy
              Instagram: puchy_gg
              Discord: Puchas#0986

Comment

Goodbye!
                Hi.

Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
                Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

Comment

May we meet again, Bozoe.
                  Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

Comment

Originally posted by Devours View Post
                    okay 1st of all, no one asked,
                    2nd, try making the game yourself and code some of the stuff, you don't get a say until you're qualified to even work there,

at the end of the day, Ubi 2.5+ billion dollar company, you = dying at College loans

-mic drop

your such a douche. enjoy sucking ubisoft?
                    also nice mic drop lmao

Comment

Originally posted by FyreX View Post
                      that argument is kinda dead, it's like saying "if you don't like my performance then do better" to got talent judges. People have different expectations and just because they're not pleased doesn't mean they should be able to do better to have the rights to complain.
                      *Mouth wide open

Yeah, thats true...
                      IGN: SydeEvil
                      Discord: SydeEvil#2924

Comment

Originally posted by Devours View Post
                        You don't need to be a chef to know when a meal tastes bad. Similarly, you don't need to be a game developer to know when a game is good or bad. A game is meant to entertain, is it not? And if it doesn't entertain, then it does not fulfill its intended purposes and is therefore by all means considered a "bad" game, no? If OP isn't entertained, then to them it is a bad game. Conversely, if you are entertained, then to you it is a good game. Sure, a game developer may understand the intricacies of game design better than a non-developer and may therefore be able to create a more critical ****ysis as to why a game is good or bad, but at the end of the day OP's opinion is OP's opinion and they are free to stand by it.
                        My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
                        I love her so so much eee
                        how do I add back my sigpic
                        IGN: Dynnie
                        Discord: Dynnie#3475

Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
                          You don't need to be a chef to know when a meal tastes bad. Similarly, you don't need to be a game developer to know when a game is good or bad. A game is meant to entertain, is it not? And if it doesn't entertain, then it does not fulfill its intended purposes and is therefore by all means considered a "bad" game, no? If OP isn't entertained, then to them it is a bad game. Conversely, if you are entertained, then to you it is a good game. Sure, a game developer may understand the intricacies of game design better than a non-developer and may therefore be able to create a more critical ****ysis as to why a game is good or bad, but at the end of the day OP's opinion is OP's opinion and they are free to stand by it.
                          Exactly my thoughts.
                          [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6

Click for bad videos...

IGN: IHasName

Comment

Farewell, you bozoe.
                            Goodluck out there!
                            Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                            suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Lmao since when did it become great?

Comment

Working...
                              X