Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everyone! :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello everyone! :)

    Greeting fellow forumers, It's ya new (NOOB) forumer Derpox!
    A 2019 player with some ( rich stuff that my cousin gave it to me ).
    I've heard about the forums and my friend say to join the forums because it is fun so I decided ya sure why not.

    I'll be joining the forum meetup(s) which is hosted by TobyLerasco.
    After lurking the forums for 2 days of cool down period, I was too exited to post this new post of mine. I've saw IWasWeird, Gatello, Crunchyy , and Darwinated today.

    I love wearing a full ninja set nor a steampunk set like outback hat and full steampunk wings. <3
    I also love my hair dyed black and a hardcore farmer.

    I really hope y'all can meet me sooner or on the forum meetup and Mabye even adding a noob into your friend's list?


    Thanks for reading. Sorry I have a bad English but I assure you I'm studying English now so ppl can understand me.

    Xoxo your new (nab) forumer.
    Derpox [DURP!]

  • #2
    Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay!
    P.S: Dragons are awesome.
    My heart belongs to Mistie 💘
    I love her so so much eee
    how do I add back my sigpic
    IGN: Dynnie
    Discord: Dynnie#3475

    Avatar by the most wonderful Mistie, thank you so much! ❤️

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DynPlaysGT View Post
      Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay!
      P.S: Dragons are awesome.
      I love the " How to train your dragons " and that's the start why I loved dragons ( p.s I wanted to buy my dream item " Ethereal dragon " ) which I'll buy it in the future.

      Thank you for greeting a noob forumer. Meh

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey there and welcome to the forums!!! Hope you enjoy your stay here
        IGN is Ezereal now. Feel free to add me in game Also check out my new Art Instagram growtopia account here : https://www.instagram.com/ezerealgt/...d=qpen3zu2x9np

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ezereal View Post
          Hey there and welcome to the forums!!! Hope you enjoy your stay here
          I will TRY to make my stay happy. Thanks for the greetings.

          Comment


          • #6
            Heyaaaa, it’s me. Welcomeee to our forums!
            Discord: TobyLerasco#7386

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TobyLerasco View Post
              Heyaaaa, it’s me. Welcomeee!
              I Neal to you, Fame forumer. Thank you for the greetings.

              Mk I shall rest in peace for this day.

              Notice me forumers

              Comment


              • #8
                Welcome!

                Do you know how things work here at Growtopia Forums? : )
                Hi.

                Discord: TurtlePirate#7906
                Instagram: @pirategrowtopia

                Comment


                • #9
                  Welcome and enjoy your stay!
                  Good leadership is a key to success and success is key to good leadership.

                  IGN: Punchas
                  LEVEL: 73
                  WORLD: PUNCHASGT
                  YT: Puchy
                  Instagram: puchy_gg
                  Discord: Puchas#0986

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TurtlePirate View Post
                    Welcome!

                    Do you know how things work here at Growtopia Forums? : )
                    Not yet, I'm still learning. Thanks.

                    - - - Updated - - -

                    Originally posted by Punchas View Post
                    Welcome and enjoy your stay!
                    Thanks for the greetings.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hiiii!!! Welcome to the forums and have fun
                      🍥Currently embracing my inner kimchi🍥
                      ---------------- IGN : Himarin ----------------
                      I made an instagram account! Follow me @Himarin.gt

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Derpox View Post
                        I Neal to you, Fame forumer. Thank you for the greetings.

                        Mk I shall rest in peace for this day.

                        Notice me forumers
                        did you just call Toby Fame forumer?

                        ahem, correction: Fame seeking Forumer.

                        this is a joke

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by xxKimchi View Post
                          Hiiii!!! Welcome to the forums and have fun
                          Thanks for the greetings. UwU

                          - - - Updated - - -

                          Originally posted by Devours View Post
                          did you just call Toby Fame forumer?

                          ahem, correction: Fame seeking Forumer.

                          this is a joke
                          Uhhhhhh okay?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Now this is an introduction. Love your personality. Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay. Although, I think you already are.

                            Wishing you the best as a new play and forumer. Hope we can be friends in-game.
                            Last edited by Azurada; 09-04-2019, 01:01 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Derpox View Post
                              Greeting fellow forumers, It's ya new (NOOB) forumer Derpox!
                              A 2019 player with some ( rich stuff that my cousin gave it to me ).
                              I've heard about the forums and my friend say to join the forums because it is fun so I decided ya sure why not.

                              I'll be joining the forum meetup(s) which is hosted by TobyLerasco.
                              After lurking the forums for 2 days of cool down period, I was too exited to post this new post of mine. I've saw IWasWeird, Gatello, Crunchyy , and Darwinated today.

                              I love wearing a full ninja set nor a steampunk set like outback hat and full steampunk wings. <3
                              I also love my hair dyed black and a hardcore farmer.

                              I really hope y'all can meet me sooner or on the forum meetup and Mabye even adding a noob into your friend's list?


                              Thanks for reading. Sorry I have a bad English but I assure you I'm studying English now so ppl can understand me.

                              Xoxo your new (nab) forumer.
                              Derpox [DURP!]
                              Welcome!
                              GrowCord - Discord Bot
                              The only growtopia discord bot that post DQs, tweets and more into your discord server.
                              ==
                              Discord: MrAugu#7917
                              ==
                              Full-stack developer.
                              ==
                              *Daily Quests, WOTD, Last Two Tweets, Daily News

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X